Dexterity

nebneb Member Posts: 453 ★★★
If they made evading no longer cause md champs to trigger would people see this as a good change or would kids lose their minds and demand compensation? Aw defense seems to have just turned into a mystic buffet with a little bit of nc, spidey, and hyperion sprinkled in. With no real counters to be seen. Ww2cap seems like the closest thing I've found. Maybe with spiderman science champs incoming we can see a little more strategy involved in this game cause not everyone wants to play all md all the time.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Voodoo is the best champ against md
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Voodoo is the best champ against md
    Nah. It Magik. Becasse vodood Can get 3 buff ther wil eppier If you use it one a even combos
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Member Posts: 471 ★★
    neb wrote: »
    If they made evading no longer cause md champs to trigger would people see this as a good change or would kids lose their minds and demand compensation? Aw defense seems to have just turned into a mystic buffet with a little bit of nc, spidey, and hyperion sprinkled in. With no real counters to be seen. Ww2cap seems like the closest thing I've found. Maybe with spiderman science champs incoming we can see a little more strategy involved in this game cause not everyone wants to play all md all the time.

So, being the adult that you are, you would not want compensation for spending thousands of units/loyalty unlocking a mastery which gets changed for the worse?
  • nebneb Member Posts: 453 ★★★
    I'm just saying the unintended consequence of one class basically countering everything doesn't lend itself well to balance. Not sure if there's a solution that would make everyone happy unfortunately.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Kabam just removed dexterity to trigger preccision buff and that is it. Just give us the ability to evade. That extra damage is not worth dying because of Mystic dispersion. Other chances are making your enemy do heavy attacks by blocking but will die eventually from block damage