**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A turn of events in my life and how mcoc helped it

Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Well after this story I read on the forms and it told the story of @JC_ . It made me think of my story too. You may be like pff this guy just wants to be noticed and is copying @JC_ . So if you do then you do but all I want to say is that you could think that but it's not.

I may have had my ups and downs with Kabam and Mcoc but they both did help me. Back in 4 grade I was a huge marvel nerd with his marvel nerd friends. We would talk and hang out. Then one day I was just scrolling down in Google play store and found mcoc. So I downloaded it and started to play. Next day I came to school all tired from playing it. My friends asked me what's wrong and I told them about the game. So like any person would I told my friends to download it so we can play together. So we did. 1 month passed and we were all rocking out the game with 4 stars aka we only had 1 per person and 3 stars. So we then decided to make a alliance just for the 5 of us. I was so determined to do this I grinded like there was. No tomorrow. And then bam alliance born.

So I invited them into the alliance and we hanged out there and did quest. It was the end of school year and we had to say are good byes. But we didn't worry because we had mcoc so we could talk together. When I went home my mom called me and sat me down and said were moving. I said to a new home or out of town. She responded out of town. I brought down the news to my friends and they just were shock and kinda sad. We went for one last meeting at the park and said are goodbyes and we shared some memories.

So it was 5th grade new school and new people. I was getting builed so I just went with it. Then after school I logged in to the game and clicked on the alliance chat and found my friend saying that they miss me but not that much. I said wow but then he told me to go to private chat and so I did. He told me that he doesn't feel good and hes loosing hair. So I told him to go see a doctor. So 1 day had pass and he sent me a message saying that he was diagnosed with cancer. All of a sudden my heart just dropped from happy to a cold heart. I told him are you going to live. He sent back I could fight it the doctor said but if I don't try I will die. Then he told are group that he had cancer and we all just were heart broken that one of are own friends might die. So we just said lets enjoy are time with you and so we did.

We conjured aq like it was Notting then we fought hard in arenas. 2 months later he said he's in the hospital because it was time that the cancer was going to kill him so he had to fight back. We just said alright and we will be here waiting. 1 week passed and he said I fought it back for now but I have to be on the hospital and he cant play right now. So we just had to carry on and trust me it was hard on us as we didn't want to but we had to because it was effecting us.

5 months I'm not lying 5 months passed and we were still thinking about him then we looked at the chat and he said guess who's back. As I read that my eyes got watery as a broken dame amd I cried my eyes out but not for sadness but for joy. We talked and he said that he fought back his cancer succesfuly and that he still has it but its smaller but he could do more things now. So on his birthday we made a plan for the whole gang to go to his house. As they gathered up i came last to surprise him.

Then I entered the door and the gang was back together for his birthday. He is better now and has straight a's in his classes as we are now middle schoolers. That is my story and some of you might give me hate but all I got to say is idc about your hateful comments because I know that there are still good people like @JC_ so come and give them to me
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    u should try to not make this post a huge...wall of text

its great to see friendships made through mcoc
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Hey I never said it was short like me
    😸
  • DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    Needs more dinosaurs
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Good one buddy. Keep gathering friends all over 👍
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    LOGAN580 wrote: »
    So why your friend was losing hair before even being diagnosed with cancer is the real question.

The kid was like a fith grader.... if you had cancer in fith grade, you’d be reluctant to say too.

Anyway, we need more posts like this

• MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Heartbreaking story, truly, but there was one thing in particular that struck me: You were grinding while you should have been studying:

"Next day I came to school all tired from playing it. My friends asked me what's wrong and I told them about the game"

Now it's wonderful that this game gave you a story to tell, but because of it you apparently missed a lot in school. The language is terribly weak, from grammar to word choice to spelling, and the text structure is just an abomination.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @Cats4life

That is a fantastic story bro!! Thank you for sharing. I am so glad that your friend made it through, cancer is a *****.

Guys :neutral: I can be a bit of a grammar **** as well but he’s just a kid.

Thanks again for sharing your story!
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Hey OP,

Thanks for sharing your heart warming story! I edited your post to make it easier for others to read as well.

just curious but how come this player isn't banned or thread deleted per the terms of service,
    "12. Eligibility. Except as set forth herein, you must be at least 13 years of age to use the Websites or Services, or anything accessible or available on the Websites or through Third Party Platforms, register for an Account, or transmit or post any Submission or any Personal Information to any Forum or Blog or anywhere else on the Websites. By accessing, using and/or submitting content or messages to or through the Websites or Services, including Services available through Third Party Platforms, you represent that you are at least 13 years old or older......"

Don't get me wrong i think the age limit is ridiculous, but when i posted a thread a few months back and mentioned my my son playing was under 13, the thread got deleted because it was against the rules to talk about things that violated the TOS.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    and i got a warning private message for it
    Thank you guys
    And sorry for my grammar I was half alsleep