**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Searching alliance to farm T4 Class Catalysts

My profile:
nillodwz878n.jpg
This is my current roster
cdtz5t4ec1wh.jpg
I'm working on ranking up my 5* Gwenpool and my 4* Ghost Rider at the moment.
p8aivt8rhvdm.jpg
I'm very close to 3/3 T4 Skill. I have 3 tech ones but I'm waiting for a better champion like starlord or Spark, since I got a Tech awakening gem.
I don't know wich map is more convinient for the class shards. I should have the roster for AW and AQ at the same time, but prefer to focus more on AQ for the time being.

Comments

• AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    edited June 2018
    Map 4 is relatively easy for me, except some boss fights. Ranked Medusa 5/50 just for AQ. I think I can give map 5 a try.
    Edit: Is it just me or map 4 is actually easier than 3?
    If you decide to settle for a lower map ally feel free to look me up, same name in game as here. We have 2 open spots and will be looking to increase map difficulty eventually once we hit a consistent clearance rate and lose slackers.
    I could give it a try, I'm a little rusty at the moment, havent played AQ in a while. Which maps are you doing?
    edited June 2018
    Nice, I would love to join you. 4 hours for SA to restart and I'm all yours. I sent you an ingame friend request.
    My Line ID is acutara1
  • MsHowlettMsHowlett Posts: 27
    If you want to give map 5 a try then feel free to hit me up, we run 55353 for aq