**UPDATES TO ENLISTMENT GIFTING EVENT:**
To prevent exploitation, we will prevent new Accounts from being able to Gift enlistment crystals. We will also be taking action on those who are using 3rd Party Sellers, Bots and other farms to gift themselves mass amounts of Enlistment Crystals. Lastly, we will be adding an expiration timer to Enlistment Crystals. All unopened Enlistment Crystals will expire on Oct 18 @ 17:00 UTC. For more information, please see this post: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/346104/updates-to-enlistment-gifting-event
**KNOWN ISSUE**
We have adjusted the node placement of the new AW maps to better allow path traversal. As a result, defender placements have been reset. Please, take a moment to re-place your defender setup. We will be pushing out a message in-game shortly.

Login Crytal - Ice Man !

Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
Did anyone land a 4 * Ice Man from the Login crystal from the June Calendar!
I landed a 3 * and so did the folks in my Alliance!

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Sai_7 wrote: »

I know of one person so far and that was from a global chat in Line.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Nobody in my alliance got a 4*
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    I diddoa65h850r3a.png

• Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    I was so looking forward for 4* him.. But ended up with 3 * .. Awesome Bro!
  • 7abo2a7abo2a Posts: 20
    i got a 4 star one , he is my 1st from login crystal, before i was starting to lose hope from those crystals
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    I just started playing again last month. Missed hood so this was my first login crystal.
    Its like one in 100 or 1000 probably..
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Sai_7 wrote: »

I know of one person so far and that was from a global chat in Line.

lucky one indeed!!
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Only one of my alliance mates got a 4* Iceman from the login crystal...then he got a 4* AV from PHC. Talk about insane luck!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    I dont think think anyone from my alliance got one, and so far i've never got a 4* from them since their inception.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Two people in my alliance scored a 4*.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Kabam we need a modification to coldsnap so it is fix damage and does not scale with nodes!
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Only one of my alliance mates got a 4* Iceman from the login crystal...then he got a 4* AV from PHC. Talk about insane luck!

AV & Ice Man!! He was on a roll !! I pulled a Winter Soldier off PHC last week.. I was like Argh!
  • AspenAspen Posts: 3
    I actually did and was super excited about it spun it thinking I was getting an awesome 3* but pulled the 4* instead
  • AspenAspen Posts: 3
    I actually did and was super excited about it spun it thinking I was getting an awesome 3* but pulled the 4* instead