**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggestion on ways to bring the Persistent charges meta to older champs

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
With this being a new Meta, I've thought of ways to buff/update champs.

Angela- make her resilience charges carry over from fight to fight. While she doesn't need this it will give her a little more of an edge.

Groot/OML- make their pacifism charges carry over from fight to fight.

Carnage- make his genetic mutation buffs carry over from fights while also still allowing him to build more and more at the start of fighting. This allows him to be like Sabretooth but with a wider range of ways to get more damage.

Civil Warrior- His Permanent Armor ups carry over from fight to fight(and make it passive if its not already)

Howard the Duck- make his buffs carry over from fight to fight.

Taskmaster- Whenever he finishes a fight with an active Exploit weakness he starts the next fight with that exploit weakness.

Venom- allow his randomly gained buffs to carry over from fights and still gain more buffs during the next fight.

That's all the ideas I've got. Feel free to voice your opinions on these buff ideas or feel free to give your own ideas.

Comments

• Options
    bl00m_bl00m_ Posts: 11
    as much as i can agree with you, we're in a gambling game, you can't make everything perfect or good for the game, there's always something or someone who is just not good, and you get lucky when you get a "top prize"
    also i don't think the concept of persistent charges/effects would be the solution to every bad champ.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Great suggestions, too bad they won’t consider them.
  • Options
    Shoot this double posted
  • Options
    AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Ironfist could use a rotation of Chi Charges. Since his 'Ironfist' deals with his Chi. Could give him a nice boost to his damage output sometimes.
  • Options
    Whoa, that's a bunch of great suggestions! Thanks so much for taking the time to share them with us. We can't guarantee implementation, but we'll pass them along to our Team for review!
  • Options
    Whoa, that's a bunch of great suggestions! Thanks so much for taking the time to share them with us. We can't guarantee implementation, but we'll pass them along to our Team for review!

Thanks for passing this to the team. Not gonna lie wasn't expecting to see a Mod comment on this.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I approve!