**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remember when mystics were supposedly breaking the game?

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
Why is it now we can face multiple iwims on various tiles and it’s okay, but it wasn’t okay to have multiple magiks?

Comments

• Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    That's why we have defender diversity now
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    Why is it now we can face multiple iwims on various tiles and it’s okay, but it wasn’t okay to have multiple magiks?

Like i said, say thank you they're losing points for having multiple iwim!
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    They aren’t losing points if each iwim is getting at least one kill
    They aren’t losing points if each iwim is getting at least one kill

that's pretty unlikely to happen
    Well...it just happened in this war. So...not sure how to respond to that...

Obviously, I can’t see their fights so I don’t know how it happened. It just did.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Remember when Champ X was here
    Remember when Champ Y was always on stun
    Remember when Champ Z was always on poison?
    This happens all the time. People will always find a way to overcome the node abilities and it wont be a big deal anymore.
    Can Anyone please answer this with a video?

Does autoblock and stand your ground allow iwim to autoblock a heavy?

And while we are at it, I understand that iwim autoblocks the first hit, but why create it that he can autoblock an l3? That just seems like overkill
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Can you provide a video of imiw blocking an l3?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Can Anyone please answer this with a video?

Does autoblock and stand your ground allow iwim to autoblock a heavy?

And while we are at it, I understand that iwim autoblocks the first hit, but why create it that he can autoblock an l3? That just seems like overkill

He cant block an L3. Stand your ground at 5/5 will still allow fpr a 50% to resist a heavy. He can't normally auto block heavies.
    Voltolos wrote: »
    Can you provide a video of imiw blocking an l3?

I can when I face him on node 38 again. They didn’t have one on node 38 this war. Let me try in a duel.

Also, I just dueled an iwim that I confirmed had max stand your ground. In two duels, he never autoblocked my heavy. And the second one he definitely should have. He was below 15% health and he even had 4 armors. So I think that conclusively shows he isn’t supposed to autoblock heavies even with stand your ground.
    edited June 2018
    I just dueled fuelish and he autoblocked my l3. I recorded it, but it’s not letting me upload it.
    edited June 2018
    I just dueled fuelish and he autoblocked my l3. I recorded it, but it’s not letting me upload it.

medusa autoblocks L3's
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Ok, ill try it myself
    Use a 3 Star hype. Get iwim down to below 15% health and then use an l3
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★

That's ridiculous. Has to be a bug.
    danielmath wrote: »

medusa autoblocks L3's

An l3 counts as a single hit. So only way she would autoblock it is if you hit her once, then u used the l3

medusa autoblocks L3's

An l3 counts as a single hit. So only way she would autoblock it is if you hit her once, then u used the l3

correct, for example when using magik and her L3 you don't want to do a hit 1st, you want to use the L3 as your 1st hit
    Mninobody wrote: »
    Yes IWIM autoblocks on an SP3. It took me awhile on a duel to time his 4 armor ups in enough time for me to get parry stunned and still pop my sp3 but here is the proof.
    On node 46 he will autoblock normal hits and sp3 continually so you have to have an attacker with an unblockable special to kill him.
    50jxzpixmv6d.png
    This is one of the problems I was trying to bring up with Kabam Mike in earlier post but instead of him listening As is customary it’s dismissive without comprehension.
    Proof.

Na you can even kill him on 46 with blade without much issue
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Wow that’s super cheap to be autoblocking a s3
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86

medusa autoblocks L3's

correct, for example when using magik and her L3 you don't want to do a hit 1st, you want to use the L3 as your 1st hit

Wait, what? IWIM and Medusa can block sp3? What difference does it make if you hit her once before the sp3? No one should be able to block sp3... Are you people serious?

medusa autoblocks L3's

Wait, what? IWIM and Medusa can block sp3? What difference does it make if you hit her once before the sp3? No one should be able to block sp3... Are you people serious?

She autoblocks on the 2nd hit, so if you use the sp3 as the 2nd hit she can autoblock it. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just how it is.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Iceman and Luke cage can basically eat an l3 without taking damage. So this has been allowed for some champs. Medusa’s auto block behavior is similar so I think it’s logical that hitting her before launching an l3 could block it. The auto block + parry is the real issue with her still