**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

600k player looking for new home for me and a few friends

I’ve been promoted to leader of an struggling alliance and don’t really want the job. I’m looking to go somewhere organized and active with similar goals as mine. But I’d want to bring my top guys. So if you have 4 to 5 spots hit me up. They don’t all have the same rating but do have solid rosters and are good players.

Mcoc and Line I’d: SomthngClevr

Comments

• Options
    SomthngClevrSomthngClevr Posts: 20
    Also, any move would be after season 2 ends.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    what do you wantfrom an ally????
    chill and relaxed??? or hardcore?????
    map 5 or not?????
    event minumums????
    active aw????
    please elaborate......
  • Options
    SomthngClevrSomthngClevr Posts: 20
    Map 4 or above. My roster is pretty nice but I don’t want to be pressured into ranking up a character for prestige or defensive purposes only. Active war, but war is not a priority for me. That being said, my alliance is not very competitive in it. So if I was in a better bracket I would be much more inclined to care. Personally I’m a FTP arena grinder, so I’ll hit the 3 day events pretty hard. My buddies don’t grind the arena like I do. They rely on alliance and monthly events for their progression purposes.
  • Options
    Sent a friend request to you.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    we have mix of players here......
    check out our ally here....

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/63940/chill-and-realaxed-but-successful-8-5mil-ally-looking#latest

we only do map 4 2x a week.....
    only sometimes do map5
    but we are chill and relaxed..... we just want actives in war and awq. thats it.....