**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

infinty nightmare event quest

Hi, i like to check when will the points will be given out that i redeem from marvel insider on completing the easy, normal & hard mode for the infinity nightmare event quest that ended on 6 june??? The one that final boss we fought 2 thanos.

Comments

• Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I haven't gotten mine yet either
  • Options
    champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    me too. Still waiting for the points to redeem characters from the reward section.
  • Options
    Jkd2833qJkd2833q Posts: 2
    Yeah me neither... I contacted marvel but no word.
  • Options
    Usually points for these completed quests will be given out by now. Whats wrong with marvel???
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Who knows, but Kabam can’t help you.
  • Options
    Jkd2833qJkd2833q Posts: 2
    It’s supposed the be the 15th but obviously that didn’t happen
  • Options
    @Jkd2833q , so june 15 the points should be given out??? If that so, then marvel or kabam might have really screw up.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    As @Rogue42 said, Kabam can't help you on this issue. They have stated they have no access to the Marvel insider program. Your best bet is to start/continue to follow up with Marvel Support.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Just google and check, the points for the infinity nightmare of completing all 3 modes will be given out by June 15. Marvel, where are our points & rewards???

klsebi7o4kmu.jpg