**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labyrinth 4/55 Blade - with or without suidices???

Hi
So i just awakened my 5* blade r4 and thinking of doing lol first run. I'm wondering if it's worth going in with suicides or not, In terms of time spend and units spent. I know some people will say that he needs to use specials for dmg but since he can regen recoil isnt really a problem (my thinking).

Also on another note, i'm wondering who would be better to bring as a team. I have 2 options:
a) blade and his synergies (gr, spidey, dorm, strange)
b) blade, aa both r4 and then 3 atck bonus champs (cyclops x2 and magneto) so i have longer enrage timer

I guess the questions is... is it better to take aa and blade and then use aa for fight that i can bleed and poision and blade for magik and champs that are immune, or is it better to just rely on blade and then take synergies for him so i have danger sense for more fights like (iron first, uns colossus etc.)

This goes out to people who completed lol and have experience and some data regarding the cost and time.
Thanks for your input!

Comments

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Wait till you complete act 5 and bring him in r5 then you don’t need attack synergy
  • i did complete act 5, but dont have t2a (coz i have ultron, voodoo, aa, blade all r4)... plan on doing one run of lol to get enough to r5 him
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I just did my second run through lol using blade and sparky. blade with the synergies will be better from what I hear aa is basically useless in lol since the update. Plus the danger sense will rip though uc and allow you to even attack after specials quite often because of the aa reduction also blade can turn 20% health revives into 70% so some of the fights will be absurdly long without ds but overall I would build a team around blade for a first run. For 100% I would recommend waiting for another champ to assist blade but first run is not too bad.
  • yea i was more inclined to going with blade team. what about suicides tho? 60% more dmg isnt a small amount and i can just heal up recoil
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I think suicides is a good idea for Blade, as long as you play carefully you will be able to maintain lc and recoil damage with his regen