**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Saw my first cheater/hacker in Alliance war yesterday

It was a pretty blatant cheat. I was wondering if anyone else has seen something like this. I assume it must be some type of hack. The alliance war opponents had several players with very similar names who would take out our rank 3 and up 5 star defenders with rank 4 4 star characters without taking any damage at all. All right sure, maybe they are all just really god like players. So my alleymates and I started watching them. Then they did it again and again. Taking no damage (or very little) each fight and lasting no longer than 10-20 seconds. Even taking down our rank 4 5 star awakened Dormamu boss with the same rank 4 4 stars taking zero damage with TWO LINKS UP in about 20 SECONDS! lol.

Anyway we already reported all this with screenshots ect. I was curious if this is a common problem though. This was the first time I seen something this bad.

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Happened to us before AW Season 2 started. Alliance teammates submitted tickets with video recordings and screen shots as evidence, 90% of our opponent's members were banned for 7 days.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    report them.. just report them right away
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    We will see them here on the fourms asking why they got banned since they were using someone elses device and they didnt know their friends phone was modded.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They are definitely out there, most of them have gotten smarter about hidding it by now but still out there.
  • WUTANGBOIWUTANGBOI Posts: 3
    Let me inform you that they get modded APKs off 3rd party app markets.
  • Hey guys!

Keep in mind that sometimes, what appears to be a possible cheat, is actually super skilled players! However, reporting them was the right thing to do. Once reported to the support team, an investigation will be undertaken to determine if it was in fact skill or cheating. If they are found to have been cheating, appropriate actions will be taken against their account(s)/alliance. Thanks so much for helping us out by reporting any actions you see that may be a violation of our Terms of Service!
This discussion has been closed.