**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Iron Man infinity war unawakened a top tier defender?

Comparing to Cable, Modok, Yondu etc.

Is Iron Man infinity war unawakened a top tier defender? 74 votes

YES
37%
mostlyharmlessnSpity68vg2782AxeCopFirebuffajrQueqqueeMonasouRodimusPrime26DaleManguiSenbergDERPYREVENGERege999menAKTEK_ASDF_G0311RasiloverJyotishkaBRJ2002My_SuperiorIngi_Freyr1975 28 votes
NO
39%
ArcDeAngelusrahul3038NevvBRektordanielmathEvilEmpireDrOctavius2_2Hulk_77NinjAlanDexman1349MightylibraDesadeDarkrider05CoderKnight69MkdemariaNemesis666MissMissyChampioncriticgeorgiemenPrylank 29 votes
Emmm...
22%
RiegelZENINTEGRALVuskaadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpSolrac_2Foxhero007Greifmaster911ACIDUCKReferenceMitchell35Noob2435ZADO1991Mohsen47FhfjghhggggjfhfjgCapt_Munch 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    Emmm...
    I think he's pretty good, but maybe duping him makes him truly god tier defender
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    NO
    IW Ironman is the worst bugged champion to hit the game since Modok. Between those two and Domino, Kabam can't seem to build a good champ anymore without completely throwing the game off the rails.
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Emmm...
    He’s not bugged at all but he is def much much better duped for defense
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    NO
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    IW Ironman is the worst bugged champion to hit the game since Modok. Between those two and Domino, Kabam can't seem to build a good champ anymore without completely throwing the game off the rails.

how's he bugged?
  • Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    danielmath wrote: »

how's he bugged?

Not bugged i have a 4* and i have played with him undupped and after a while i put in AG in him ,
    He is doing exactly what his states are
    On the other hand domino is broken, still evading while iceman coldsnap is on makes her broken but kabam wont fix her , such BS.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    NO
    danielmath wrote: »

how's he bugged?

I think people confuse “bugged” with “purposely designed to unbalance the game in an effort to squeeze the player base for units.”

For anyone who isn't willing to try to learn how to fight a new champ i suppose you're right, for players who like a challenge and like something that isn't just parry/attack rinse repeat iwim is great (though he's been solved quickly)
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    NO
    Probably only good on node 38 but he needs the duped to get the power gain and auto parry below 15 health
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Emmm...

Hey if it was an all new character I’d totally be on board with you but the fact that it’s the fourth version of Tony Stark just screams cash grab.

Tony has over 50 suits and Kabam just launched 4 ..... in that sense the company is not too cash grab lol
    Seriously I'd rather consider if the new champs have some unique features (not just a few like Vision AOU vs Vision OG). But I'd tends to agree with you that Kabam is trying to nerf old champs and create new OP so as to attract (or force) some players to spend money.