**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question reguarding capIW

So with the way IWcaps sig is explained, when pairing him up on defense with other classes will the sig take effect? I mean its not a synergy exactly its part of his sig so il a bit confused on the mechanics

Comments

• ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    moq1vb68372z.jpeg
    Meant to throw this up with the last post
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    Doesnt work on defence
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Cobs wrote: »
    Doesnt work on defence

Why not? Do you have evidence? It is his SIGNATURE ability, not a synergy. And we all know that Kabam messed up defensive synergy. Maybe that in and of itself is evidence that a champs signature ability doesn't work.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    My theory on why it doesn't work on defense is because the entire war map is considered the "team" so that would mean he would get all 6 bonuses.

If on offense he could only have a max of 4 of them.

Again it's only a theory and i don't know how to test that in order to prove or disprove it.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    He's not a strong defensive champ anyway though.

He's an offensive beast though!
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    My theory on why it doesn't work on defense is because the entire war map is considered the "team" so that would mean he would get all 6 bonuses.

If on offense he could only have a max of 4 of them.

Again it's only a theory and i don't know how to test that in order to prove or disprove it.

but how could the whole war map be considered a team???? when it clearly has the ability to show who belongs to who???? if i fight one in war i will take note best i can to see what happens....
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Defense synergies don't work currently (allegedly bugged but IMO, intentionally by design). I reckon as his sig is tied to his team and is technically a synergy ability, it wouldn't work

CapIW is such a waste on AWD though. He's an amazing attack champ
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Fixxx wrote: »
    Defense synergies don't work currently (allegedly bugged but IMO, intentionally by design). I reckon as his sig is tied to his team and is technically a synergy ability, it wouldn't work

Umm kabam has answered saying they have intentionally turned of synergies on defense. Also I haven't fought one but wouldn't surprise me if it didn't work
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Fixxx wrote: »

Umm kabam has answered saying they have intentionally turned of synergies on defense. Also I haven't fought one but wouldn't surprise me if it didn't work

Interesting. I'm not here every day, I'm unaware this has been made official. Can you kindly direct me to a link?