**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not steal other people's players in alliance

I have been noticing my players have been leaving so there is one possible reason why people are sending invites to my members and there leaving to a new alliance so please do not invite some one who's in a alliance unless you didn't realize it

Comments

• Options
    EthanbEthanb Posts: 27
    Thank you
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Have you considered that those members might be looking for more than your alliance can offer and so have actively searched for a new alliance?
  • Options
    MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    Happened with our alliance too, any time we'd get mismatched in a war with a very tough alliance, they'd recruit our top players away... tough to build when players can jump to an alliance with 1 mil more than your ally has.
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Might be Jumpers, if they're new to your alliance and left already, they might be Jumpers
  • Options
    All of you are right but in my alliance it is not active and haven’t played in almost 100 days the only people who have an excuse is me and my siblings
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Genuinely no offence but I find ‘loyal to ME’ a bit off.

An alliance is the sum of its parts, a collective. It’s not about one person. Or it shouldn’t be.
  • Options
    KaspamKaspam Posts: 21
    edited June 2018
    Loyalty. LOL Seriously. Instead of looking at outside factors, every leadership team needs to look at themselves when peeps leave to go to another group. There is obviously a reason, and it has nothing to do with the new alliance inviting them. In general the overwhelming majority of alliances in this game have very weak leadership. People concerned about "loyalty" obviously have very little leadership skills.
  • Options
    Just lose the 100 days not active deadweight!! That’s a step in the right direction!😆😆😆
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    If you've got a happy healthy and bonded alliance, it becomes a lot easier for you to stay together
    Me and my alliance mates often post screenshots of invites to the line chat and laugh about it, and we just stick together
  • Options
    Crilla420 wrote
    I’m confused your complaining that other ally are stealing your top members. But yet you as a leader of your ally hasn’t been active for 100 days. If I didnt know before joining I would leave right away if I saw somebody in a ally that hasn’t logged in. In 100 days esp the leader of the ally. Everything starts with the leaders and the officers. Your not going to get better unless you want to to get better and being active is a main focus in every ally.

Thank you for this wonderful insight I will take your advice and everyone else thank you too.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

My Alliance is built on friendship. We've been together for years. We support each other first, Rewards come second. We're a team, and that team is built on loyalty. If someone is going to leave because a rando comes in and steals them, they aren't loyal and I can't trust them anyway.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    By the way, why the necro?