**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Blade to 5/50 vs 5* Elektra to 3/45

Which champ should I use my resources on? Blade is duped, Elektra is not. Thanks all

4* Blade to 5/50 vs 5* Elektra to 3/45 39 votes

4* Blade
79%
GamerdanielmathCeeJayBadrosexVxNotoRiouSxVxNinjAlanTheManMythLegendbuffajrPcc880realiTicAnurag1606nameplasAlpha07Stark78AlfaKenshioSpiderCoolstufan_1974xananabananaCrazyjack719Scholia 31 votes
5* Elektra
20%
EvilEmpireDarkZenLethaldoseFoxhero007Hellboyy9999TinoMiaBlacksparkFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 8 votes

Comments

• EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    5* Elektra
    Blade is still great (decreasingly by the day tho) Electra is gonna be worth more for arena scores and in the end that’s probably what both will be used for.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    4* Blade
    I did blade that I earned from recent arena twice. I also had Elektra R2 5 star. I have spark and GR and went to r5 4 star blade. And I must say he's so good with the synergy. I will do blade again.
  • BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Whoa. That’s actually a tough call. Most of these polls aren’t. Do you have Ghostrider and Starky? Have any other 5*s ranked up?

No GR but a 5/50 Starky. And no she’s been my only good pull. I’ve got a magneto, Loki, and a duped Juggs
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    blade duped can regen. elektra cant. blade wins. rank blade up
  • BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    I appreciate all the feedback guys!
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    4* Blade
    Its not even close IMO. I decided some time back not to rank up and ore 4 stars to rank 5, but Blade and Stark are exceptions. They are a must if you dont have them as 5 stars already. A rank 5 4 star blade will finish things off quicker then a rank 4 5 star electra.

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    4* Blade
    It is a tough call but there are things that Blade can do at r5 that alot 5*s can't do at r4.