**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Being able to change your team in middle of quests

The reason I'm posting this is I think that when you have all of your champions ko and can't revive them you have to start over and without ISO 8 you can't upgrade your champions that's why I'm posting this

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Ethanb wrote: »
    The reason I'm posting this is I think that when you have all of your champions ko and can't revive them you have to start over and without ISO 8 you can't upgrade your champions that's why I'm posting this

Invest in the right mastery configuration. That will make your champs stronger. Also don't be afraid to bump down to easier quests and spam them for resources until you have better teams to go at the tougher quests.
  • Options
    EthanbEthanb Posts: 27
    But I'm almost done act 1
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I will have to disagree with this, the point of questing is to grow stronger. Run maps you can beat without item until you grow in summoner level. Get mastery points and use them wisely. Grind arena for units to help unlock mastery.
  • Options
    EthanbEthanb Posts: 27
    True
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ethanb wrote: »

That's kind of the point
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    You will see why you cant do this in later content, as sometimes paths require you to have certain champions, classes or utility to advance. If they did what you ask it would be pointless to have the ability to build a team at all. You have to strategize and scout the path you are heading to a bring the champs that will be most suited to getting you to the end.
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    You will see why you cant do this in later content, as sometimes paths require you to have certain champions, classes or utility to advance. If they did what you ask it would be pointless to have the ability to build a team at all. You have to strategize and scout the path you are heading to a bring the champs that will be most suited to getting you to the end.

Agreed, plus it would also severely hurt their pockets since it would dramatically cut down on the number of revives and pots a player uses..
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If I could do any quest with my 200 champs (excluding 1-2*,) it would be a cake walk. Look up some youtubers like Dork Lessons. He has pretty solid instructional videos on the fundamentals and some trickier stuff