**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions which need a buff

I think that Iron Patriot needs a buff like right now. That Champion is pointless for whichever reason.
Kamala Khan also needs a buff because she doesnt have any utility ATM.
Spider-gwen SP1 needs to be updated and maybe add OG spidermans evade

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Pleeease buff ip
  • Options
    ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    Deadpool x-force
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    sadly theres gona be bad characters nomatter what game u play...go figure.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    ApexRV wrote: »
    I think that Iron Patriot needs a buff like right now. That Champion is pointless for whichever reason.

At least IP gets regen and power gain. And OG spidey needs his evade buffed? Really?
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    what they did to carnage is an abomination...oh yeah he also needs a buff too...i mean really the list is so long at this point its kind of insane. over half the playable characters are pretty much trash and can't be used for most of the current content in the game. But they will keep pushing out new and shiny OP champs and doing betas for 2 at a time, every what, 3-4 months or so? If that? We know it's possible for them to be improved, even with small changes, but they still hold off. It's sad really. You spend so much time to get a 5 star champ and then they sit unranked at the bottom of your roster with no use - groot, iron patriot, she hulk, abomination, colossus, rhino, civil warrior, venom, classic BP, classic Cap, moon knight, netflix daredevil, a few spideys, trash Ms Marvel Khan, hulkbuster, old man logan, iron fist, super iron man, og iron man, both cyclops...that's not even all of them but just my list of rank 1 five star champs I neither use or rank from my roster. And the good champs I have I can't rank because it takes months to even get one tier 2 alpha catalyst without paying. The game is terribly unbalanced at this point and I'm glad I went free to play months ago. I'm waiting for my good champs to suddenly develop "bugs" and be changed as well.

so to answer your question...there's lots of needed buffs, it's a matter of how long you have patience for them to maybe most likely not do it.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Pretty much all old champs need buffed to actually get close to comparing to the new champs. I would like to see the old one that are in the 6* crystal get buffed first however. DPX and Iron Fist preferably because I'm lucky enough to have both.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    ApexRV wrote: »

At least IP gets regen and power gain. And OG spidey needs his evade buffed? Really?

I don't think he wanted spideys evade buffed, but add it to SG.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Collosus
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Deadpool x force
    Collosus
    Groot
    Ant man
    Kamala Khan
    Carnage
    Phoenix
    Magneto (both)
    Iron Fist
    Spider Gwen
    All iron men besides the iw one
    She hulk

Are some in need of a buff
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Kabam did something nice when they buffed LC and RH. So why not do it for other champs?
    btw I liked RH even before the update and there are MUCH worse champs than he was and they don't get buffed?
    I think kabam discriminates against vet players who have all the **** old ones that can never be used!
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I am Groot