**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW points are flawed

pi0a0lia5fb0.png
cv3qwbkoeo2d.png

Comments

• UlsorUlsor Posts: 11
    We lost war even our opponent had 1 member less than us. Only way i can think of is that we didnt get attacker bonuses on those empty nodes their missing member left.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Ulsor wrote: »
    We lost war even our opponent had 1 member less than us. Only way i can think of is that we didnt get attacker bonuses on those empty nodes their missing member left.
    Empty node giv your all bouns.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018

Seems to me you know how you lost. You guys lost by 510 points. Should've gone for 100% exploration, especially since those empty nodes would have counted as the full attacker bonus for you guys.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    And ther win with arund 6 akt bouns and one devastiy

Seems to me you know how you lost. You guys lost by 510 points. Should've gone for 100% exploration, especially since those empty nodes would have counted as the full attacker bonus for you guys.

We did explore every node but still lost. You can see in those pics that we did 100%
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Are you saying your side didn't die/timeout 40 times?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    You lost by attack bonus, however, it has been stated a million times that you get attack bonus for empty nodes.

Stop dying.
    djr17 wrote: »

No im not saying that. But our enemy did die 45 times
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    You lost by attack bonus, however, it has been stated a million times that you get attack bonus for empty nodes.

Stop dying.

Okay. If that is the fact then i believe you. Its just wierd that we seem to lose more wars when opponent has only 29 members. Almost like we wouldt get attacker bonuses from empty nodes
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★

If they die more then 3 times on a single node the deaths after don't account for any points
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »

If they die more then 3 times on a single node the deaths after don't account for any points

And so what they have 29 people they still got better divirsity then you so having that 1 less attacker won't keep them down
  • NateAdidasNateAdidas Posts: 22
    Your Deaths had to spread out over more nodes then there deaths giving them higher attack bonuses
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    You had less attack bonus. Having an extra member means nothing if you still die more than your opponent does (deaths that count for loss of bonus)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Not sure how's its confusing as your answer is right there in green. You died more than they did and their diveristy was better. You might of misses more full attack bonuses as well.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

You lost because your opponent had 30 more points of defender diversity and 480 points more of attacker bonus.

Although they had one less participant, a battlegroup of nine people can still theoretically get 100% exploration. 480 points of attacker bonus is six kills, so even though you had five more defender kills it is possible that your opponent had fewer defender kills that mattered: only the first three per node count towards lowering attacker bonus. The maximum possible attack bonus is 495. They got 461 which means they lost 34. You got 45 defender kills so eleven of their deaths were to defenders they had already maxed out. You got 455 which means you lost 40. They had 40 defender kills so that means every time your side died it was to a defender that still had attack bonus.

So while you got more defender kills, 45 to 40, they got more kills that mattered, 34 to 40. 40-34 = 6, basically the amount you lost by.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Total deaths don’t mean anything. The opponent could die all 45 times on a single BG boss and it’ll still be reflected as 45 deaths despite only losing 3 attacker bonus.