**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Short Back Dashes - Archangel, Mordo, Phoenix, Rogue, and Voodoo [Under Investigation]

becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Can you please give us an update about when the characters with short back dashes will be fixed? You guys acknowledged the issue over 2 months ago but so far only Voodoo has been "fixed" and even though his dash is further it is still a tad too short to effectively evade the combo of heavy style attackers such as Dormammu and Venom. If no update is available then please remind the team that this issue is still present.

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @becauseicant. The team is currently looking into those short back dashes for flying characters, and are looking to try and have a fix ready for the next release. Thanks so much for bearing with us.
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Awesome, thank you.
    Just a reminder that this is still an issue.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Absolutely. U will get tagged by any attack that ranges like NC S1 or juggy S1. A triple dash back won't even save u depending on ur distance.
  • yup
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    i notice it is especially bad with dr voodoo when i am trying to evade rockets sp1 in aq the dash is to short to range his attack effectively everytime. Ultimately it ended in me replacing dv as an effective attacker would love to see changes to put him back in aq.
    3 months and not a single character has had their animations fixed, can you remind the dev team that this is still an issue.
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    you can add some others too..

yellow jacket, moon knight for example... rogue too and others
  • KinggyyKinggyy Posts: 37
    Good insight on fixes kabam, love to see the well responsive mods :)
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    This is getting out of hand. My entire roster is screwed for AQ due to this.
  • I was wondering why I could never dodge rockets l1 with voodoo. This is definitely an issue still.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Triple dash on voodoo works on dormamu. But yea, this is an annoying issue i just ran into.
  • It happens to Ultron too and he isn't flying....accept during his L3...but it doesn't happen with any iron man characters and they fly on their L3's
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    I've posted multiple threads about this on the older forums, & still, to no avail. Don't waste your breath, as nothing will continue to get done...