Options

Legend run - Evangeline Lilly times

135

Comments

  • Options
    GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    Lets talk synergies please. Thoughts/suggestions?
  • Options
    Aaron427Aaron427 Posts: 2
    54 minutes here, done on the first day with full confidence. Won’t say who I used yet, but I’ll be back to yell at people for not figuring out who the best champ for this was (hint: ignore the nodes completely). It’s almost like they served it up on a platter for anyone who has this champ at 5* r4 and up.
  • Options
    GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    Aaron427 wrote: »
    54 minutes here, done on the first day with full confidence. Won’t say who I used yet, but I’ll be back to yell at people for not figuring out who the best champ for this was (hint: ignore the nodes completely). It’s almost like they served it up on a platter for anyone who has this champ at 5* r4 and up.

    Nice! Congrats on a great time.
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Aaron427 wrote: »
    54 minutes here, done on the first day with full confidence. Won’t say who I used yet, but I’ll be back to yell at people for not figuring out who the best champ for this was (hint: ignore the nodes completely). It’s almost like they served it up on a platter for anyone who has this champ at 5* r4 and up.

    Pretty sure it's obvious
  • Options
    Aaron427 wrote: »
    54 minutes here, done on the first day with full confidence. Won’t say who I used yet, but I’ll be back to yell at people for not figuring out who the best champ for this was (hint: ignore the nodes completely). It’s almost like they served it up on a platter for anyone who has this champ at 5* r4 and up.

    Aaron, assuming you are not fooling around and that's a legit run, it’s the first less than 1h run (that I am aware of), so congrats nice work! Looks like Kabam was right when saying that fellow is a legends run specialist!
  • Options
    CavalerarlCavalerarl Posts: 73
    5 hours 58 mins was my time
  • Options
    Aaron427Aaron427 Posts: 2
    vrto wrote: »

    Aaron, assuming you are not fooling around and that's a legit run, it’s the first less than 1h run (that I am aware of), so congrats nice work! Looks like Kabam was right when saying that fellow is a legends run specialist!

    Thanks, VRTO; I’m a fan of yours. I don’t even consider myself very skilled, but I put on suicides and 30%s and he just chewed through for me. I’ve only made one (poor) attempt at legends, for the Webslinger challenge. Back then I only had 2 4/55 champs. I already made my second legends attempt for this momth’s EQ, then I saw this challenge as an even surer bet, so I have two irons in the proverbial fire. I’m very confident in both times, but we’ll see.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    vrto wrote: »
    Aaron427 wrote: »
    54 minutes here, done on the first day with full confidence. Won’t say who I used yet, but I’ll be back to yell at people for not figuring out who the best champ for this was (hint: ignore the nodes completely). It’s almost like they served it up on a platter for anyone who has this champ at 5* r4 and up.

    Aaron, assuming you are not fooling around and that's a legit run, it’s the first less than 1h run (that I am aware of), so congrats nice work! Looks like Kabam was right when saying that fellow is a legends run specialist!

    I know someone who used "that fellow" and he only got 1:09. soooooo, yea.... highly doubt 54 minutes is real
  • Options
    LoPresti wrote: »
    vrto wrote: »
    Aaron427 wrote: »
    54 minutes here, done on the first day with full confidence. Won’t say who I used yet, but I’ll be back to yell at people for not figuring out who the best champ for this was (hint: ignore the nodes completely). It’s almost like they served it up on a platter for anyone who has this champ at 5* r4 and up.

    Aaron, assuming you are not fooling around and that's a legit run, it’s the first less than 1h run (that I am aware of), so congrats nice work! Looks like Kabam was right when saying that fellow is a legends run specialist!

    I know someone who used "that fellow" and he only got 1:09. soooooo, yea.... highly doubt 54 minutes is real

    Well Aaron seems to be talking seriously and if there is a challenge where less than an hour run is possible it is this one, defenders have much less health on final chapter. Also IIRC the previous challenge was “won” using same champ, and while it was only at R4, wasn’t far from hitting one hour...


  • Options
    Aaron427 wrote: »
    vrto wrote: »

    Aaron, assuming you are not fooling around and that's a legit run, it’s the first less than 1h run (that I am aware of), so congrats nice work! Looks like Kabam was right when saying that fellow is a legends run specialist!

    Thanks, VRTO; I’m a fan of yours. I don’t even consider myself very skilled, but I put on suicides and 30%s and he just chewed through for me. I’ve only made one (poor) attempt at legends, for the Webslinger challenge. Back then I only had 2 4/55 champs. I already made my second legends attempt for this momth’s EQ, then I saw this challenge as an even surer bet, so I have two irons in the proverbial fire. I’m very confident in both times, but we’ll see.

    I am starting to feel an old man with a old (yet still great) sports car, wonder till when I will able to compete for the quite needed extra t4c just playing casually! I will probably skip this one since it doesn’t look my champs have a chance...
  • Options
    DomnuskeDomnuske Posts: 17
    I can vouch for Aaron427’s time. I was the guy who finished 1st in the webslinger challenge using the same champ but at rank 4. I did that in 1hr 14min.... I messed around again this month and did it in just under an hour. Still with the champ at rank 4. Be interesting to see how it ranks. Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    1.21, 5* r4 AA, and SS, with trinity team. 30% boost, 15% attack. Used IPhoneX
  • Options
    leoleozileoleozi Posts: 3
    55min here!
  • Options
    leoleozileoleozi Posts: 3
    j4gysgxua30o.jpeg
  • Options
    GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    leoleozi wrote: »
    j4gysgxua30o.jpeg

    Epic! Team?
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    It appears there would be more contenders this round with that champ in 6s. This would be an interesting run

    I tried my hand with the 4/55, only managed 1hr 11mins. First celebrity challenge run attempt. I will not get the title but I'm satisfied, I may have a real shot next time
  • Options
    Get in 1 hour and 10 minutes?
  • Options
    GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    Fixxx wrote: »
    It appears there would be more contenders this round with that champ in 6s. This would be an interesting run

    I tried my hand with the 4/55, only managed 1hr 11mins. First celebrity challenge run attempt. I will not get the title but I'm satisfied, I may have a real shot next time

    I think you've got a shot at the title with that time!
  • Options
    GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    Get in 1 hour and 10 minutes?

    I think so, yes.
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    GeekArts wrote: »
    Fixxx wrote: »
    It appears there would be more contenders this round with that champ in 6s. This would be an interesting run

    I tried my hand with the 4/55, only managed 1hr 11mins. First celebrity challenge run attempt. I will not get the title but I'm satisfied, I may have a real shot next time

    I think you've got a shot at the title with that time!

    That's very encouraging of you, thank you :blush:
  • Options
    GeekArts wrote: »
    Get in 1 hour and 10 minutes?

    I think so, yes.

    Oh,reary? I beleve.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,263 ★★★★★
    It’s just Corvus. Kinda expected him to be the MVP for Legends runs given his guaranteed 20 first hit crits.
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    v8cz7720gj3z.jpeg
    My timing, was greedy and died once releasing an sp on antman at the very end!!! Sigh 😔
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Coulda been 53 mins if I didn’t waste time reviving and going in again
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Looks like under an hour is the ticket to legend
  • Options
    GreenscarGreenscar Posts: 24
    Just did 1hr 16 so won’t even be close but was good learning curve for my first attempt at a run!
  • Options
    GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    Greenscar wrote: »
    Just did 1hr 16 so won’t even be close but was good learning curve for my first attempt at a run!

    Don’t lose hope Green. You could still get it with that time.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,316 ★★★★★
    All over 1.10 dont Think to much. Hav try so many time with thah time and honsly no luck all under 1.5 shuld be okay
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,316 ★★★★★
    All over 1.10 dont Think to much. Hav try so many time with thah time and honsly no luck all under 1.5 shuld be okay
Sign In or Register to comment.