**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Call me Ishmael.

Looking for somewhere relaxing to win wars and have your champs for EQs?

Whale Hunters of Retirement Era (WHRE) is recruiting for 3-5 players 100k+.

We’re an alliance of people who have lives outside the game and have had to take a step back from the grind.

We run map 2 in AQ and war when it’s on. We’re likely to finish the season in Silver 3 (new alliance as of this season).

We’ll only kick if you consistently don’t join alliance events without communicating a reason. We still get on most days and aren’t ‘quitting’ the game, just no longer want the stress of grinding map 5 and competing for spots in platinum.

Message here or in game if interested. Name is the same.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Funny that @Kabam Ahab is the one who moved this post.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Funny that @Kabam Ahab is the one who moved this post.

Hmmm too bad I may not get it, wonder if you mean "Ahab" moves "Ishmael"? :D
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Wow, you uneducated heathen. ;) “Call me Ishmael” is the first line of Moby-****. And of course Ahab is the captain of the whaling ship who is obsessed with the whale.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Yea I thought it was funny :)
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Wow, you uneducated heathen. ;) “Call me Ishmael” is the first line of Moby-****. And of course Ahab is the captain of the whaling ship who is obsessed with the whale.

@Rogue42, hahaha, you are right, this "uneducated" heathen, a.k.a. me, NEVER read Mobydxck, and won't bother to read. However, I did read books like A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking, Intel® 64 and IA-32 Architectures Software Developer Manuals, and few other books, which I presume you may not have read and may never read. LOL

jalmbzr7c9ia.png
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Good burn. How can someone consider book about some dudes hunting whale an education smh
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Hi Ishmael.
    Good burn. How can someone consider book about some dudes hunting whale an education smh

I might be ignorant, but do you know if the person above could have graduated with a PhD degree in Whale Hunting? For whale hunting professional, can they still work anywhere in the world, or do they need to migrate to Japan or Faroe Islands as not many places allow whale hunting anymore? :D
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Gah, even with the winking smilie you still didn’t get that this was in jest? And to the other guys point, Moby **** has been taught in literature and English classes for probably a century or longer.
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Gah, even with the winking smilie you still didn’t get that this was in jest? And to the other guys point, Moby **** has been taught in literature and English classes for probably a century or longer.

You don't get my joke? LOL

• LupusLupus Posts: 1
    I need help.. I have a ptoblem in war.. They are use mod app.. Thats not true.. We need origilan fight.. Please help us.. 🙏