**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New appreciation login calender

What happened to the new 7 day login calender with t4b etc on it we were meant to be getting today? Im getting the usual one like below with PHC shards....Am I missing something that somebody else knows about. Info would be great thanks.

tl6nts6yjdpy.png

Comments

• Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    onc eyou read the goddamn statement, you will find out... jesus, its like 100th post....
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    MUT4NTX wrote: »
    What happened to the new 7 day login calender with t4b etc on it we were meant to be getting today? Im getting the usual one like below with PHC shards....Am I missing something that somebody else knows about. Info would be great thanks.

tl6nts6yjdpy.png

June 27th at 5:00PM PDT

Tomorrow.
  • MUT4NTXMUT4NTX Posts: 39
    edited June 2017
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    onc eyou read the goddamn statement, you will find out... jesus, its like 100th post....

How about winding your neck in you absolute bellend. People like you behind your screens with attitude. I asked a question.simple. You would get a backhand if you approached me with that in real life ya Muppet.

P.s learn how to spell or use predictive text properly. You look foolish
  • MUT4NTXMUT4NTX Posts: 39
    MUT4NTX wrote: »

tl6nts6yjdpy.png

June 27th at 5:00PM PDT

Tomorrow.

Thankyou mate. Post can be deleted now
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Muppet..lol
  • BillywizardBillywizard Posts: 8
    So we will be getting the 7 day calender later today?
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    So we will be getting the 7 day calender later today?

Yep!
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Calendar*
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    June 27th. Tomorrow. 5:00 PDT. Check your local listings. Lol.