**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Rank Up AA or SS??

So I'm in an interesting spot. I have a 3/45 5* Archangel and Spidey Stark (both undated). I have the resources to rank up AA to r4 but is he a better option to rank up or should I wait until I have more tech catalysts for Spidey? I'm just wondering since t2 alphas aren't easy to come by.

5* Rank Up AA or SS?? 74 votes

5* Archangel (Unduped)
10%
SnizzbarHollowbornTeddersIcecold2099ONE_ABOVE_ALLReaper213Prof_SpoodermannEpicLord549 8 votes
5* Spidey Stark (Unduped)
89%
GamerdanielmathLeNoirFaineantGriffoplayCapWW2trey92008buffajrAfridTendersquadNikoBravoninexhelixJets44Primmer79DrownedGodExotigamusMaximumCrashAnurag1606Barnes1nameplashendroidsv 66 votes

Comments

• Options
    WolvSDWolvSD Posts: 42
    BTW I meant unduped not undated LOL
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I would say ss since both unduped. AA is amazing when duped and against non immune champs. Ss is still great unduped and if you are really good at playing him then he's great against all champs. Great options both. But I would do ss before AA.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    whoever voted for AA is just trolling you, stark is better duped or unduped then AA is, even if AA is duped
  • Options
    Yeah I think the results speak for themselves LOL
    danielmath wrote: »
    whoever voted for AA is just trolling you, stark is better duped or unduped then AA is, even if AA is duped

• Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    AA? SS?
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    AA? SS?

Read the poll options...
  • Options
    Zakonn1Zakonn1 Posts: 30
    I would say if you're good at dexterity dodgeing constantly go with SS. But if you're better with parry go with AA, parry-heavy-parry-heavy- repeat-then sp2 if they haven't melted by then, lmao. Oh and if you have Blade definitely go with SS.
  • Options
    Zakonn1 wrote: »
    I would say if you're good at dexterity dodgeing constantly go with SS. But if you're better with parry go with AA, parry-heavy-parry-heavy- repeat-then sp2 if they haven't melted by then, lmao. Oh and if you have Blade definitely go with SS.
    Yeah i do have Blade 5* at rank 4. That’s a good point too thanks
  • Options
    TeakwoodTeakwood Posts: 6
    In my opinion stark is the best champ in the game currently.. So much fun to play
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    ss