**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity War Iron Man taking Coldsnap

Was in arena and noticed my IWIM started out with coldsnap. This is the 2nd time it happened but on other occasions it showed up as immune as the start of fight. Both times it was in arena. On Samsung S8+ with Android 8.0. shlt2o4gqfn7.jpg

Comments

• RagepoolRagepool Posts: 16
    I think that's the way it is meant to be.
    Ironman is immune as long as he has molecular armor active. And as you can see he does not take any damage from coldsnap.
    The things is Ironman does take damage as soon as his molecular armor expires. Therefore there has to be a debuff.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Ragepool wrote: »
    I think that's the way it is meant to be.
    Ironman is immune as long as he has molecular armor active. And as you can see he does not take any damage from coldsnap.
    The things is Ironman does take damage as soon as his molecular armor expires. Therefore there has to be a debuff.

I am aware of how he works, he starts the fight with molecular armor and each time I fight an Iceman it shows immune at the start of the fight and coldsnap doesn't show up as a debuff. In this case it did show up and I am taking 80 damage per ticket as you can see in my screenshot.
    Also, during this fight I took a sp1 just to check and see if it is a start of the fight issue and even though I already had coldsnap on me from the start, it showed up as immune and didn't apply but the initial coldsnap was still ticking away.
  • RagepoolRagepool Posts: 16
    Isn't the 80 dmg because of your suicide masteries?
    I always get the debuff but no damage when i am using my Ironman against iceman.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Ragepool wrote: »
    Isn't the 80 dmg because of your suicide masteries?
    I always get the debuff but no damage when i am using my Ironman against iceman.

I am not running suicides.