**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Avocado is derived from the Spanish word “aguacate”, which is derived from Nahuatl word “ahuácatl”.

Ahuácatl means testicle. So let’s smash some. Guacamole!!!

Hi everyone. I have 4 spots available in my alliance. Please have a PI minimum of 3500. You must have enough champs to play on your own and also run AW/AQ (map 5). Rank 5 4*s and rank 3 5*s are preferred. You must be responsible and communicative. We need you to show up and take care of you path in alliance events. There’s nothing worse than having to wait for someone. If there’s an issue, then let us know. We all know that we have lifes that come first. We use Clan HQ as an external communication portal.

We are a friendly bunch that enjoy playing this game. We are still coming together as we have had to recruit recently, and hope that you’ll join us and help us to become better. We like to get SA rewards, and we can. We complete most events, arena runs are an option. Please contact me here, in-game: Vinicio O., Clan HQ: Vinicio O.#hk3r, or Line: Vinicio_O

I look forward to you joining my team.
u86y7b8v2279.jpeg

Comments