**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

14.5mil alliance looking for a small merge or some awsome individuals :)

So, we are highly organized alliance which is together for over a year. Sadly this is second AW season in a row where we are so close to Platinum3 tier but we all know "so close" doesn't count and we don't want to be in Gold1 anymore.
We have 20+ members who can clear their AW paths with minimum deaths (0-1) but also few of them can't do that and also few guys are tired of this game and going to retire after this AW season so we are going to make some changes.

What we are looking for is: small group ( 5-6 guys) or individuals with minimum prestige of 5700 who can clear AW paths with minimum deaths (0-1 death till mini boss) and are active enough to keep up with other parts of the game.
No doubt we will get in Platinum3 next season, it's just if you are going to be with us or not :)

Other info about alliance:
We play AQ map 5 all 5 days (all BGs 100%) with total score 120mil+ (top600).

All 3-day events are 100% including arena wins and perfect series as we have a lot of arena grinders.

SA 650k+ everytime.

Donations are usual for 5x5.

We are good squad and absolutely drama free.

For more info hit me on Line and let's roll together, my ID is venom787

:)

Comments

• Venom787Venom787 Posts: 195
    Looks like I wasn't clear, need 5700 prestige at least. Let's not waste our time :)
    So here it goes:

ekm3i4njy3ds.png
    387lhi1v8tci.png

Still looking for few killers. Add me on Line if interested
    :)
    Bump :)
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Surprised there isn't more replying honestly. I'm at 6k prestige and looking for a new home myself :smile:
    Was helping out someone I personally know and simply put, life happens.

Seeking options really, got long time friends who I may find a home with but still wanna do some looking since I've only ever been really in 2 alliances b4 helping my friend. Long time loyal player when it comes to an alliance with people I enjoying talking and playing with
    Also an arena grinder :wink:6ajz83u3rdpz.jpg
    @Affliction there is a lot of interest but I want to be sure who I'll take in alliance. We are absolutely drama free alliance and that kind of people we are looking for, so not in any rush as it's still two weeks till next season. We will push/boost when it comes to important fights and if we win it's great, if we lose it's a game, no dramas.

Btw, nice trinity :)
    The story of getting them is almost crazier than actually having them hahaha almost. But that sounds great and what I'm use to!
    Looks like everyone is pretty active even late here in the U.S. too which is nice since I'm a night owl/stay at home dad atm! Atm to the stay at home dad thing, always a night owl!
    So, daddy, if you want to talk about business hit me on Line :)
  • Jura787Jura787 Posts: 4
    Are you guys still looking for active player?
  • PoisonDaturaPoisonDatura Posts: 41
    Yea we still do xD
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I may be interested in a few weeks, I am getting ready to take a long over due vacation and will be in a spot up in the mountains with no service. My prestige is 6550 currently and have no issues with map 5*5. If you would friend me in the game, in game name is haunted stories, after I get back I will check and see if there is room available or not. I will be leaving my current alliance on July 4th, and will be inactive until I return from vacation
    @1haunted_memory that sounds pretty fair. I'll add you in game (my ign is Toebuk) and we can talk when you return. If behind that profile is good player we may have a deal :)
    Venom787 wrote: »
    @1haunted_memory that sounds pretty fair. I'll add you in game (my ign is Toebuk) and we can talk when you return. If behind that profile is good player we may have a deal :)

lmao I understand, I am not the best in the world but far cry from the worst. I am active Monday-Friday from 0500-2130 eastern time and sat&sun from 0700-1300 and 1700-2200

I have act 5 100% and made one pass through LOL, I think you will see from my profile I am a solid player not the best but solid
    @1haunted_memory I want to say your profile looks very good and if you are good as a profile it's gonna be a pleasure to have you in alliance. :) I sent you in game friend request and looking forward to play with you
    Venom787 wrote: »
    @1haunted_memory I want to say your profile looks very good and if you are good as a profile it's gonna be a pleasure to have you in alliance. :) I sent you in game friend request and looking forward to play with you

thank you, I received it and marked my calendar to contact you when I return
    Still looking for one more :)
    Hey @Venom787 hmu on line! @ Affliction69420