**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena boost expiring

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
If you have max inventory on the 15 minute and 30 minute arena boost how can you tell which one in your stash is expiring? They have the same exact picture? Can't Kabam change the images or at least give a different border of the picture so you can tell which one it is? I mean this has been an issue since arena boosts came into existence and the solution of just use one and see if it is the right one is not an answer.

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    If you have max inventory on the 15 minute and 30 minute arena boost how can you tell which one in your stash is expiring? They have the same exact picture? Can't Kabam change the images or at least give a different border of the picture so you can tell which one it is? I mean this has been an issue since arena boosts came into existence and the solution of just use one and see if it is the right one is not an answer.

When you go to use the item you should be able to see that one boost may have 5 and another may have only 1 though, right?
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »

When you go to use the item you should be able to see that one boost may have 5 and another may have only 1 though, right?

Yes but if they are both at 5/5 there is no way to tell which one is the 15 minute and which one is the 30 minute boost.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

Yes but if they are both at 5/5 there is no way to tell which one is the 15 minute and which one is the 30 minute boost.

Just remember which one you put the 30min boost on lol
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Just remember which one you put the 30min boost on lol

I'm not even sure what you mean.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    first of all if you have boosts expiring then you are not playing the game correctly. simple solution use them all and don't open any boost crystals if you don't need them. Simple right?
  • I like it
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Click on the picture of the boost and it tells which one lasts for which time
    Click on the picture of the boost and it tells which one lasts for which time

You can't in your stash
    KyrieRed wrote: »
    first of all if you have boosts expiring then you are not playing the game correctly. simple solution use them all and don't open any boost crystals if you don't need them. Simple right?

So if all t4cs were the same color your solution is use then all....umm ok lol.

Or kabam could...i dunno change the image to include a 15 or 30 on it lol.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★

your point is invalid and it doesn't make sense since that's not the case they are different color and we are talking about boost only a noob opens those boost crystals. don't be a noob

your point is invalid and it doesn't make sense since that's not the case they are different color and we are talking about boost only a noob opens those boost crystals. don't be a noob

Well with your noob responses I guess I can't expect an intelligent convo from you lol.