**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with new challenge

KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Hello, can anyone give me the name of a strong falcon to practice on? i have some trouble with his sp 1 in the new challenge

Comments

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Hello, can anyone give me the name of a strong falcon to practice on? i have some trouble with his sp 1 in the new challenge

As long as you watch out for the first part, the kick, you can evade that, block the rest and then just punish without needing to fancily evade out of the bullets

If it helps, do a 4 hit combo and dash back early so you can be more prepared
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Joine line app on your mobile phone and add "duel bot". Then type the name of the character you want to duel and it will give you options.
  • Options
    No good option for falcon - he sucks. Not many people have ranked him up. Ethanpwillard is easy duel, but no good ones for challenging practice are listed at this time.
  • Options
    Trucos facebook page is also a good place to look. Didn't check if this is still current or not though.
    texh62gquaem.jpg
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    thanks for all the tips