**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for mellow, adult alliance who runs map 4, and at least silver 1

Love my current alliance but I need more t4cc in my life. Mellow, active, decent player, looking for same in alliance. - explorershane

Comments

• GarmaggedonGarmaggedon Posts: 62
    Hi. I think you will fit right in with us! Do you have Line? Hit me up there if you would like to discuss it further: Garmaggedon!
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    check us out...we may be what you are looking for.

Who we are:

We consist of daily players for the most part, but accommodate adult schedules. We're not casual, but we're also not a place where game commitments come before jobs, family, friends, beer, or MCU marathons. Therefore, we try to create an environment where a person who logs in multiple times a day will be happy and rewarded, but on those days where that's not possible, it's no big deal. To accomplish this, we run 2BG AW and AQ most days, where spots are first come first served. We run 44432 AQ depending on where we land in that sweet spot of Advanced one week, and Expert the next. We tend to be in tier 6 to 10 in AW finishing in Gold 3 the last 2 seasons. We've done map 5 a couple of times when it was free and cleared all 3 BGs with ease. We simply don't like the pressure map 5 puts on us, so don't expect an alliance that will be striving for 5x5 AQ. We hit SA weekly, and there is no saving.

Who we're looking for:

We are looking to add players with the skill/experience to contribute immediately. Uncollected is preferred. If you've made progress in RTTL chapter 4 or Act 5, that's about the right skill level also. We expect that you can field a minimum of five 4/40s for AW defense or better, and have strong attack teams for AW and AQ simultaneously, while hitting all required event minimums.

If you're looking to get away from the map 5 grind and want to join a more casual group that enjoys the game and values time away from the game, then we might be what you're looking for.

Communication is key. We use the Discord app for strategy chat and joining our server is a requirement. The most successful members tend to be those who spend some amount of time in server chat. We discuss strategy, game news, tips and tricks, bacon, rank up advise, our personal lives, etc. We've got a pretty solid group here and are always looking for that next long term alliance member… even when we're full. You've got to be recruiting all the time. It's a fairly high turnover kind of game.

We're daily players most days. As such we do have activity expectations which should be easily attainable by a moderate player. You don't need to play a ton, but being able to log in 2 or 3 times a day to progress in AW and AQ is key.

Requirements:

Donations: 50K gold and 3K loyalty per week (most of these resources are recouped from map 4)

The first two Map 4 days are mandatory participation - Map 3, Map 2, and AW are optional on any given day, but we expect you to join more often than not overall.

SA Completed Weekly: 8,000 minimum

Completion: 10,000 minimum

Item Use: 2,000 minimum

To apply, make contact by the methods below. Feel free to reach out to any or all of us.

In Game: Ground Round or Geddre or Geedoesit

Discord: Ground Round#0363 -or- geddre#1919 -or- geedoesit#1686

Line: Ground Round
  • Andlow94Andlow94 Posts: 79
    Hey man! I have a new alliance, just started last this past season, we are currently recruiting strong AW focused players 5k prestige or higher. Only map 3 AQ, no donations. We finished bronze 3 this past season due to being a new team and only havin 10 members. Our goal is to eventually reach gold 1/plat 3. If we can reach 30 members before next season I strongly believe we can finish gold 1. The alliance is: [EWØTB] Elite Warrior of the Battlerealm.

If interested addme on line: andlow1
  • Ladon187Ladon187 Posts: 1
    I look at the tier 4 stylist for 350. Only 1800 but for tier 4 for of no color is 1800 for 500. To difficult to level uo