**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Free singularity crystal

So, today we got singularity/yin crystal thanks to brutalDLX but I would like to know on what basis they were distributed.
I am uncollected and received a yin crystal that has 2-4 stars, but some of my alliance members who are still 'collected' received singularity crystal with 3-5 stars.
Are they distributed randomly or is there any issue with that?

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I think those playing more than a year get singularity while those under a year get yin. I just found out myself
  • Can be true. Good point.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yep. He is correct. That is it exactly.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Doesn't matter, you'll get a 2 or 3* either way
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Lol. 3* SG. Meh, it was free. Shards. :)
  • A couple of my alliance members got 5* void and 3 got a 4*. That's why got curious.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I think those playing more than a year get singularity while those under a year get yin. I just found out myself

^^^^
    Yeah, this is what I understood too. Make sense looking at few of my mates accounts, some under 1 yr, some over 1 yr. So far fits
  • Or you can just read the mail. The answer might be in it ;)

also I got a 5 * Void B-)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    zppfkpven2rm.png
    If only they would have said something about it in the in game mail
  • I have 4 star sentry and 2 star void but I didn’t get a singularity crystal
  • I have 4 star sentry and 2 star void but I didn’t get a singularity crystal

Well, this was in 2018
  • Saske97Saske97 Posts: 73
    Well, this is a discussion from 2 and a half years ago.