**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold event

Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
Is there any chance that there will be a gold event that we don’t have to spend real money for? That’s kind of a low move kabam . So much for free to play . Is this going to be the norm? Are you turning the game into whales only . Hmmmm?

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Only the Deadpool arenas are locked behind a pay wall. And those are not a gold event. So what are you talking about?
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    Is there any chance that there will be a gold event that we don’t have to spend real money for? That’s kind of a low move kabam . So much for free to play . Is this going to be the norm? Are you turning the game into whales only . Hmmmm?

You mean you can't use units you've earned through questing, arena and events to use on the DP gold crystals? Or is there a rule that said those crystals can only be bought with purchased units only?
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Voltolos wrote: »
    Only the Deadpool arenas are locked behind a pay wall. And those are not a gold event. So what are you talking about?

You get the ticket for the gold event in the Deadpool arena
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    Voltolos wrote: »

You get the ticket for the gold event in the Deadpool arena

You are referring to the gold member special 5* arena. That is a special goldpool arena, not a gold event.

You can get that ticket by lucky drop from pools gold crystals, or by winning one in the deadpool arena. Entrance to the deadpool arena can theoretically be purchased with units and the pool's gold crystals can also be purchased with units, which a free to play player can earn in a lot of different ways.

Your odds are not great, but even if you spend cash your odds aren't necessarily guaranteed either. I actually got my gold ticket by lucky drop from the pools gold crystals without spending any cash, although with my luck it was as much of a surprise to me as anything.