**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remove RNG war season crystals and fix the catalysts fragments amount as rewards

na_na_ Posts: 55
edited June 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I believe a lot people feel the same as I do.
I put up the same amount of effort in alliance war as any other player in my alliance or in the same war level.
Yet I got only half or a third amount of cat frags as other people as season reward(In both seasons)?
I understand AQ crystal works in the same way but the difference is AQ crystals come in every week with amount of 15. Which it can largely even out the unfairness in RNG.
War season crystal comes only 3(in gold 1) every 4 weeks. This can screw up a player's work of a whole month.
So my suggestion is either
1- fix the amount so it'll be absolute fair or
2 - increase the number of war season crystals by (maybe 50 times) and reduce the potential fragments to 50th. So RNG won't act as the factor to screw up a players progress completely.

Comments

• Options
    I feel the same way. I would simply like a fixed rate. The crystals were a nice idea and I do think if they put out more per crystal they would be worth it, but it just really shafted players with bad luck and puts them at a huge disadvantage considering the rarity of the contained materials.
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Got kabamed from these crystals. Wasted a lot of items potions units glory loyalty to reach plat 3 and got literal trash 1 t2a and 10k t5b
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    Got kabamed from these crystals. Wasted a lot of items potions units glory loyalty to reach plat 3 and got literal trash 1 t2a and 10k t5b

Lol, I ended in Plat 1 (12 crystals) and got 28,500 T2A shards and 12K T5B. Probably the smallest amount possible, while others in my ally got 36,000 T2A shards from 1 CRYSTAL!!! The luckiest got 3 T2A and I got LESS THAN 1!!!! For the same participation in war!!! So stupid
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    yes they need to give an amount of rewards and remove these things .. they are too unfair for peoples last season i got more t2a and t5b from (4) than what i got this season from (10) .
    i think if someone wanna improve himself in this game he must go down not up
  • Options
    up
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    up
  • Options
    bluebubble100bluebubble100 Posts: 62
    whats with all the ups
  • Options
    bluebubble100bluebubble100 Posts: 62
    as far as i know, that would not up your your rating but im still curios to what that means
  • Options
    as far as i know, that would not up your your rating but im still curios to what that means

no meaning just bumping up my post so that the mods may have a chance to see it.