**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Top players tired of the grind? Lower players stuck in a non-progressive alliance?

We may have a home for you! We are a casual group that runs AQ 3 and 4 consistently. We run map 5 normally once a week. We also run war when available. We only run 2 groups for war. Can’t commit to war or AQ today? No problem! Sit this one out and the rest of us will get it done for you. We are very casual but also hit most milestones in all events. SA is never missed! What we would expect from you? Please be active, a team player, 20k of anything in donations a week, and join our group in the line app. Please message me in line at jagerman2354 if you are interested. We do have a few opening available at this time so if you have a small group we would consider bringing all of you on board. Thanks for taking the time to read my post! I look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• ChuclesGChuclesG Posts: 11
    Also part of this same group. We are easy going but play strong. Please give us a shout to join!
  • ChuclesGChuclesG Posts: 11
    Still need some more players! Please let us know if interested!
  • SolotrixSolotrix Posts: 64
    What is the rating requirement may I ask
  • Jagerman2354Jagerman2354 Posts: 71
    We don’t have one per say. We take things case by case. Most of the team is over 300k, but we have others that are lower. We look more at what champs you have. Rating is only a number, if you can handle yourself against the content we go up against it doesn’t matter. If you can’t then I think joining together would be a disservice to us both.
  • SmartMosesSmartMoses Posts: 14
    I would be happy to join your alliance. My game name is exactly as here. If you can send me a message I will appreciate that. Thank you and good luck!
  • Add me in game or on line
  • Ir0nFatherIr0nFather Posts: 19
    Any others? Spots are filling up.
    Hey guys sorry I wasn’t responding to your messages on here, I was only responding to the messages on I was getting on line, but we currently I just looking to replace a few players who are downsizing from 2 to 1 account. Please message me on line if you are interested. Thank you
    We are only in need of one more at this point.
    Bumping this up. Our newest member has just back out. Still need the one. Please
    Message me on line it’s the easiest way to reach me. Thank you
    Hi All, we have two spots that have just opened. Would love to have you on board. Please reach out to us on the line app. For quickest response message iron-father. I will be available, but will be at a music festival for the rest of the day. Thanks!
    One spot left. Please message me on line app at jaherman2354 or you can also message iron-father
    We are in need of one quality person to join our team.
    We are looking again for someone that needs a new home.
  • DtyttfthgDtyttfthg Posts: 74
    I need a new home
    Please send me on message on line app. Jagerman2354
    We are open and looking once again for a good member who is looking for a long time home
    The original post is a bit dated, but the basics of our alliance are still the same. We have one opening available please message me on line app @ jagerman2354 to discuss further.
  • Xgods23Xgods23 Posts: 4
    I would like to join but wat is line app
    Hello all! We have an opening so I am bumping this post up. Please message me on the line app @jagerman2354
    We have two openings. Please message me on line app at jagerman2354. Thank you!
    Hello all! We have 2 players that are retiring for good. Please reach out to me on line app @ jagerman2354 if your interested. Thank you!
  • I would like 2 join.. You can send me an in game invite. Torrianjay13.
    I’m reviving this old post because it always seems to generate interest. Everything is still the same we are a relaxed group that is active everyday. Please reach out to me on the line ap for details if you would like to join @ jagerman2354 thank you!
    Bumping this up again. Plz message me using the line app at jagerman2354 thanks
    This alliance now has two spots open. Let me know if you are interested in one of these spots before other recruiting efforts fill them up.
    Resurrecting this old trusty post because we have some opening to fill. Please
    Message me on the line app @ jagerman2354
  • Need 5 players minimum uncollected with 6 5* r4 champs.
    Those five slots filled up fast.