**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game is broken

First off I want to be clear that I’ve never made a complaint post about the game in the 4 years I’ve been playing. Small posts here or there yes but nothi about updates or what have you. I’ve adjusted my game play to fit Kabams updates like the rest of us. I put all my complaints into Line app with my ally and other friends.

For the 1st time since the 12.0 update I feel
Like Kabam has broken the game. There moves and updates make no sense. At all.

I was even on board when they completely overhauled AW. New map new strategy etc etc. they told us that they wanted more exploration in Aw, because let’s be honest. Last AW map we just went for the boss kill. Guilty.

So Kabam changes it and at first it was great. Strategy of placement was never so important. But since then they’ve altered it over and over and over with tougher nodes. Ok. Fine I get that. New strategy again. For placement and for Attack. I liked it.

Then they started issueig penalties for piloting. Awesome. Make most alliances honest and relying on individual skill. Love it.

With the most recent update for season 3 they completely ruined it. The strategy that went into Aw of a AWD set up is now out the window. Instead of outlooked rosters and stragigizing over who to place where and on what node out the window completely. Now it’ll just be place who you want or think is a good defender. Leaders and officers all around will only focus on minis. All 10 of them. The rest of the map will be the same champs. Over and over.

A few questions I have before I end this long pointless unread post.

1. Why change Aw to a new map to stop partial exploration (Old Aw) then only to go back to that months later? (we want more exploration to we are exploring to much)
2. Introducing defender diversity was great because it forced different champs to be ranked. (I’m a fan of ranking. Not holding) why stop that and divert back to Old way of only ranking good defenders?
3. Why not LISTEN to us? Not to be insulting. But we know the game better then you do Kabam. Alot of us play this game almost 16+ hours a day. Some more some less.

I realize that this post will prolly go unread and most likely get tangled and lost in all the other ‘complant’ Post post but listen to me when I say that people play this game cuz it’s fun. It takes strategy and skill and it’s entertaining. With updates like this you are turning people away from your game. Plain and simple.

Comments

• Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Excellent post well thought out. I wish I could add more but I only play the game about once a week or so now.
  • sdomnibussdomnibus Posts: 10
    They just deleted my post similar to this (wonder if they even read to the part where I said their response determines whether or not I delete my account...). Then they deleted another as I was attempting to comment

But I still hope that someone reads and responds to yours. Well said! They need to listen, or they're just going to alienate their players entirely.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I assure you the game is not broken, but I cannot be so sure about the developers, the company and the people behind though..... ;)
  • sdomnibussdomnibus Posts: 10
    Here is the link: https://old.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/8ujw7r/im_sorry_this_is_so_long_but_it_needs_to_be_said/

Thanks for the feedback, even if it had to come in somebody else's post, lol.

Let's no hijack OP's post though. And keep it constructive. Don't give them the excuse to delete it. The community needs to be the better party, or else they're never going to take our criticism seriously.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    I love the game but I am growing to hate what its becoming. What is wrong with the state of the game? This company's patterns of behavior, how things are handled or ignored, how things are communicated or lack thereof mostly, playing favorites/nepotism, really greedy offers that are not very consistent, connection problems/emergency maintenance during important times and just far more frequently than is normal, lack of testing and prowess therein, they focus on helping themselves first then the players later with bugs, lack of transparency and accountability that trickles down,they micromanage values throughout the game sporadically and make small changes without reporting them often; sometimes thrown off by trying to fix things and creating or revealing new bugs in turn. I really could go on for a while about why ppl are salty.Here's to a new golden age of mcoc and a balancing out of things ;)!
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Very well said. Its a shame it will be removed because it challenges the powers that be.
  • lusoninjalusoninja Posts: 17
    I've never seen a video game company so out of touch with it’s community. I fundamentally love this game but I’m so tired of this company. Kabam shame on you
  • ChaddaimpalerChaddaimpaler Posts: 17
    lusoninja wrote: »
    I've never seen a video game company so out of touch with it’s community. I fundamentally love this game but I’m so tired of this company. Kabam shame on you

I think we all are. Unfortunately whilst the money flows in, why should they listen? It's a real shame because there is so much love for the game, yet bitter distrust to the company.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Very true @Chaddaimpaler . As long as their bottom line is not compromised why would they care what we are saying?
  • ChaddaimpalerChaddaimpaler Posts: 17
    July 4th my friend,July 4th