**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Goldpool arena bug

There seems to be a bug with the goldpool arena. We were promised big rewards and that makes me believe there might be a serious bug because the current rewards are complete trash. This seems to be a disappointing trend lately.....

Comments

• FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    yeah I was so pumped when I won a gold ticket but now probably wont even use it.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    The milestones are trash.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    It seems completely out of touch with the people they knew would get the tickets (except those lucky enough with crystals). I was expecting at least double the rewards and no crappy PHC. Seriously, what are people that can put up 20M+ points in and arena going to do with PHC? It seems the a giant oversight and over promise of “big” rewards.

I have the same feeling I did when I opened DPX as my first 6* champ.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    Unless you can put yourself in position be be in the top200 for goldpool its a complete waste of time.
  • invasian82invasian82 Posts: 42
    everyone should not be so angry because this arena is working as intended
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    It's probably just that they fixed the framerate
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    The milestones are trash.

How are they trash? 500K gold and a lot of battle chips for one arena. I'm pretty happy and I usually hate Kabam's decisions.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Thanks for detecting a bug and report to mods in a timely manner!
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    I expected a 2 star Deadpool atleast as reward.next time if something like this comes out not doing it.
  • RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56
    Well kabam has definitely sent the message to all players not waste to money on any future "exclusive" arenas. Such a great idea with so much hype so poorly executed.