**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SA rewards

Is everyone else missing there sa rewards. ??

Comments

• GBearSmithGBearSmith Posts: 45
    ??
  • I am
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Me too
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    Irohr wrote: »
    They are keeping it because of the boycott threats.

Legit LOL'd 😂
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    None here yet
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    None yet here either
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Huh, I just noticed I haven’t gotten mine yet either. Too busy shutting down threads I guess
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Holding our rewards untill we give them a 5* review lol
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    This week is starting to become a slippery slope for kabam 😂
  • AlexanderpspAlexanderpsp Posts: 150
    Hey everyone, the team is taking a look into this and will let you all know as soon as we have an update on this.
    This comment is non constructive !! We need facts
  • ScarRealmScarRealm Posts: 44
    Hope this is resolved quickly
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Working as intended? Just send me a bunch of Pym Canisters—I hear they are all the rage these days.

Dr. Zola
  • Laffyl_20Laffyl_20 Posts: 2
    Unless you guys are buffing up these rewards, and I doubt that you are, this isn’t good Kabam
  • PippinPippin Posts: 2
    Why is it taking so long for sa rewards?
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    It's out. At least for my alliance.
  • PippinPippin Posts: 2
    Between horrible drop rates for Crystal's cant pay out on time and making game incredibly difficult without spending a ton . I'm about done with kabam and their excuses. Mcoc becoming the worst game ever. It's a shame I use to enjoy it so much now barely want to play.
  • Hey everyone, apologies for the delay, but we've resolved the issue that was happening with the payouts for the summoner advancement event, so they should resume paying out for everybody who earned them. Please keep in mind that they may take some time to fully process and payout though. Thank you all for being patient while we worked to get this resolved.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Thank you @Kabam Zibiit

Dr. Zola