**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 decision who??

Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
That's kinda confusing as all of 3 champ are best.its hard to decide whether who should r5 and who not i have 3 t4 tech cat got this month and will get rest of 3t4b today so who to r5?9dm1ramvtlv0.png
tfngi4rrp418.png
ue4sj2p7nzdz.png

Comments

• CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Spidergwen
  • CA2HICA2HI Posts: 19
    Damnn that is a tough one! It'd be between Vision and Rocket.. Vision w/ the edge for being awakened and that Power Drain.
  • Bradyboy10Bradyboy10 Posts: 14
    Vision
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    ultron in a walk
  • ALIENALIEN Posts: 34
    Boss/mini boss killer: Vision
    Path clearer: ultron
    Prestige: rocket (better after u dup)
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Yeah thats what tough my rocket does 20k damage at sp2 and bleed damage + 400 per tick
  • Booger15216Booger15216 Posts: 27
    Ultron.. He's bleed and poison immune.. Causes bleed damage, regens health.. Oh and did I mention he also evades.. Ultron all day..
  • DonaldJTrump69DonaldJTrump69 Posts: 147
    edited June 2017
    Ultron
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Ultron.
  • cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
    Vision + power drain = win
  • CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    ultron. not even close
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Ultron
  • roy505roy505 Posts: 90
    vision is a blind choice.. power drain is one of the most useful feature in the current gameplay
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Vision! better tool

This is what I can do with him :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiqluFhAyDE
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Vision. Helpful in AQ, AW, RtLol, and Act 5.
    Ultron is good only in AQ. His damage output isn't good enough for more difficult quests.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Vision: Power drainer, best used in AW and harder content where sp3 can be activated.

Ultron: Jack of all trades, master of none. Your general AQ path cleared

Rocket: insta-kill sp2. Glass cannon version of Star Lord.

For me, it will be vision. Ultron and rocket are now available as 5*'s.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Ultron hands down
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    Vision.... Power control without the need of debuffs. Specs bypass safeguard.

Rocket 2nd in line. Self explanatory, he's a damage dealer. Takes skill to use a glass cannon effectively though.

Don't know what people see in ultron... Have him duped and 4/40 and he's become nothing but arena fodder. Unless you're that desperate for a healer, Ultron isn't worth going past 3/30. His damage sucks.
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    vision to dominate war.
    DLegend wrote: »
    Vision: Power drainer, best used in AW and harder content where sp3 can be activated.

Ultron: Jack of all trades, master of none. Your general AQ path cleared

Rocket: insta-kill sp2. Glass cannon version of Star Lord.

For me, it will be vision. Ultron and rocket are now available as 5*'s.

@DLegend rocket is 5*.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Vision. He's a permanent member of my AQ team. He has more versatility than almost any champ in the game.

The only thing Ultron has that is better is regen. Which isn't a big deal if you are skilled enough.

If you run map 5, ultron is a terrible choice because he will get wrecked by cable because of his bleed.
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Rocket!! imagine that s2 as a r4!!!

Yup agree mine rr sp2 at critic do 15k damage and bleed damage extra just imagine what he can do in r3 or r4 and yeah i have 4 t2a if im lucky enough to get those tech catalyst soon he will be mine first r4 5*
  • IcthalianIcthalian Posts: 31
    Vision. I did mine over Ultron and I haven't regretted it once (well, except when I duped my SL, but he'll be R5 soon too!).
  • Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67
    Vision AOU if you do not have OG vision.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Vision is more useful than ultron if you are a strong control fighter. Power drain is more useful than regen in a lot of game set ups. Ultron is a good champ if you need regen but with seeing you have rogue I would say vision as she is a better regen champ than ultron(assuming she is r5).

Also ultron randomly evades and I absolutely hate that when using champs as it throws timing off for me. Some like it but I find it upsets my rhythm in fighting.
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Vision is more useful than ultron if you are a strong control fighter. Power drain is more useful than regen in a lot of game set ups. Ultron is a good champ if you need regen but with seeing you have rogue I would say vision as she is a better regen champ than ultron(assuming she is r5).

Also ultron randomly evades and I absolutely hate that when using champs as it throws timing off for me. Some like it but I find it upsets my rhythm in fighting.

@Timone147 i have rouge at r4 actually currently out of t4b and will get rest of t4b in few days to rank up both rouge and tech champ
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The one that fits into your best synergy build
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    We should have a synergy building room with a test quest. No energy no prizes