**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question: Since Domino's degen doesn't scale with AW nodes..

KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
But she got much stronger degen when she had ( dash vulnerability 200%), so, is she gonna have increased degen damage on the new nodes in AW?
( Node 27 counter tactics + Node 28 dismay)
This is a legit question, please pass it to the developers team, thank you

Comments

• Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    We have surprising little info about these new nodes and their interactions
  • Options
    Passed it along. I don't have the answer right now, and won't have it tonight, but I flagged it up for somebody to look at tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    Appreciate it
  • Options
    Got some answers for you!

First, Dismay has its own Degen effect, so it does not amplify Domino's own Degeneration.

As for Counter Tactics, it can affect Domino's Degeneration. The way this works is that Domino's Degeneration is not affected by any Nodes that provide +X% attack, but any Effect, Buff, or Node that raises her Attack Rating Dynamically during the fight will boost her Degen.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any more questions.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

First, Dismay has its own Degen effect, so it does not amplify Domino's own Degeneration.

As for Counter Tactics, it can affect Domino's Degeneration. The way this works is that Domino's Degeneration is not affected by any Nodes that provide +X% attack, but any Effect, Buff, or Node that raises her Attack Rating Dynamically during the fight will boost her Degen.

Block break+thousands of points of unavoidable damage each second on the new fun and interactive miniboss node in AW! Yay, I'm so happy!
  • Options

Not the answer I was looking for(pretty much "we were")
    Did you guys do some testing before putting that node???
    It will be harder than final boss, especially she can break through block and it's still not fixed, please consider make it doesn't interacte with the node
  • Options
    With 19.0 update, you guys should have fixed Domino's ability to break through block, or else deactivate node 27 and 28 until she is fixed, or else it's an exploit you guys (Kabam) are using to **** us....
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Absolutely agree. Enabling new content before addressing issues of this magnitude is irresponsible
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    This makes me worried for other possible champs places there. Dorm and Magik has their counters but I wouldn't like to imagine the damage on their effects.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Anyone with a damage effect that refreshes: Dorm, Magik, Dom, MS even. It's gonna be good times, but at least you can see what's coming there.