**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Easy Season 3 Solution

Wow! For starters, I have been playing this game for more than 2 years now. So I been around for plenty of ups and downs. I enjoy the game and I do believe change is necessary to keep the game from becoming stale.

I have kept quiet for many changes and have not said a word; and trust me I have had my share of dislikes. But this time I have had enough. This introduction of no diversity and no compensation is outrageous and unfair.

You say you heard our voice but in turn you didnt. You say you will leave diversity back in war, but that does not fix the problem. We all have champs that we dislike but ranked specifically for diversity. In real game content they are useless. The community is already talking about boycott’s, no item use, and other forms of resistance from partaking in this game.

I feel Kabam as a company can easily fix this problem. You say you want to make the game challenging, more difficult in reaching 100% exploration, and no more diversity. Then just remove diversity and provide the community with rank down tickets for your product. This is a win for both sides. Kabam sides wins by continuing with your approach by buffing nodes and removing diversity. The community wins by receiving rank down tickets. We in turn get back resources from ranking down champs. This will provide us with resources to adjust to your new AW map. More difficult champs which in turn makes AW more difficult to achieve 100% exploration. This is your main goal as it is. Simple solution to this uproar. Boom! Have a happy and safe Fourth of July!

tHe RuD.e kILLr

Comments

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Don’t care for rank down tickets but pots definitely need to be looked at weather you just update them or make them % based. Pots are way out of date.