**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fix the Help System

Not sure if this has been brought up before or not. Couldn't find anything. And half of this post should go under Bugs & Known Issues but the other half is suggestions.

Can we do something to fix the Help system? It's been broken for as long as I've been playing the game and in other ways working as intended but really in need of improvement.

Issues:

1. Often, when pressing "help 4" in the alliance tab, it seems to jam up. I have no idea what would cause this sort of thing it's like my electric razor when it gets too much hair in the gears. First it's helping 4 at a time, and then it's helping only 2 at a time even though you are still pressing "help 4," then it's helping just 1 at a time, and then it stops working at all. You press the button and nothing happen. What the heck is up with this? It can't be fixed?

2. Often, while grinding arena and pressing help for energy when you leave and come back it's like you never pressed help at all and at the top of your roster you've got 40 different champs all with the green box and cross icon next to their name. You have no pending help requests and if you want help with them or if you just want your available champs to be conveniently displayed at the top of the list you have to then spend the next 5 minutes pressing help over and over and over again.

3. Doing what I just described above takes too long. Every time you press help on a champ it has to talk to the server so there is loading time and lag. Very tiresome after a while.

4. In large active alliances, the help requests become overwhelming. Sometimes I've got 500 or so pending and you still want me to slowly go through and help 4 at a time, or, when that button stops working just 1 at a time. And there's loading time lag for this action, too.

Proposed solutions:

1. Fix the bugs described above. It's been 2 years and the game still behaves the same way.

2. Instead of a "help 4" button, how about a "help 10" button for any alliance over 4 million points or so? Or better yet, how about just a "help ALL" button that you only have to press once and it clears out the whole queue. Is there some value to keeping players mindless pressing the same button over and over for 15 minutes when they could be playing through content and spending units?

3. Instead of requiring players to press "ask for help" on champs with used up stamina while grinding arena, after you finish a series in arena the game should AUTOMATICALLY send a request for help to the alliance for all 3 champs without you having to press anything. Saves on load time. Eliminates the need to correct bug #2 above. Whenever your champs are out of stamina they should just automatically be in the queue for help. It would also be cool if when you used up any of your quest energy it automatically asked for help with energy, too, but that's not as important as it's just one click every 8 hours.

4. expanding on the idea in number 3 above, when you finish a series you should only see your biggest available champs at the top of the screen as well as the last 3 champs that you used. This way, if you have 3 champs boosted that you are refreshing with units over and over again, they should always appear in a box in the top left where they will remain, even after you refresh them, until you complete a new series with a different set of champs. It's annoying when you are not asking for help and the top of your roster gets filled up with rows and rows and rows of champs without vitality. And it's also annoying when you are grinding and you use a 3* boost, for example, and then after you refresh those champs with units they get sent to half way down the screen and you have to go scrolling through your roster to find them again. If the last 3 champs you used just always appeared at the top that would fix this.

5. even better: after you finish a series in Arena, there should be a new button on the bottom of the results window. Presently you see these buttons: "continue" and "next series." This was an improvement over the old arena where there was only one button (continue). But I have an idea for a 3rd button that would be awesome. The third button should be "refresh 3" or "repeat series." It should come with a price of 15 units (or more, for higher tier champions). When you press the button it doesn't take you back to the roster screen it refreshes the 3 champs you just used and then automatically takes you to the next match selection screen. That would be SO great for when you are grinding hardcore with boosts active and you want to use units to refresh. The only thing is that there should be some visual cue on the screen at the end of the match to tell you if your boosts are still active or if they need to be refreshed, too.

Please consider implementing these changes. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    Another thing that would be helpful is to have a timer displayed by the champs that are boosted indicating how much time is left in the boost. The colored aura is helpful but it would be really useful to know how much time was left, too.
  • Options
    MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    I just quit asking for help. I'd rather the champs I've just used go to the bottom of the list vs the way it is now.
  • Options
    IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    I just quit asking for help. I'd rather the champs I've just used go to the bottom of the list vs the way it is now.

given the current (broken) system, in a very large active alliance, that might be preferable to what we've currently got.

But my proposals above would be even better.
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    @Ivanka i actually like the idea all of it given the thought that I’m a arena grinder.
  • Options
    Gamergirl1211Gamergirl1211 Posts: 28
    I hear ya, my issue is I try and use sig stones and my game freezes up completely been like that for a long time it's just something I'm used to as far as champ help I spend a lot of time waiting on that spinning circle to send my teammates help