**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom to rank up?

Md_Yasir123Md_Yasir123 Posts: 25
edited June 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys can you help me with this question whom should I rank up my 4 star rank 3 level 30 gwenpool (awakened) or my 4 star rank 3 level 30 stark spiderman who is not yet awakened please help me.

Comments

• VanDanZanJuanVanDanZanJuan Posts: 5
    Both great champs! Since Gwenpool is awakened, the fact that you can't kill her with a special might come in handy. And she causes crazy bleed, incinerate and decreases ability accuracy - go with Gwenpool.
  • Oh thanks
  • But stark spiderman has crazy critical so what about him
  • VanDanZanJuanVanDanZanJuan Posts: 5
    It really is a tough decision because they are both good. It might come down to which class you need - tech or skill
  • Ok I have make my descision I will go with stark spidey
  • Thanks for your help
  • Arpan_ApiArpan_Api Posts: 2
    @Md_Yasir123 gwenpool
  • Hade15Hade15 Posts: 16
    Both great champs! Since Gwenpool is awakened, the fact that you can't kill her with a special might come in handy. And she causes crazy bleed, incinerate and decreases ability accuracy - go with Gwenpool.

It really is a tough decision because they are both good. It might come down to which class you need - tech or skill

Thanks for your advice, but I’ve already made my decision, so I’m going to ignore you 😂

• smorganismsmorganism Posts: 13
    You've got to be trolling? Surely?

Sparky is one of the absolute top-line champs in the game, while Gwenpool is barely worth taking to Rank 4, awakened or not.

Telling people to rank up GP over Stark Spidey is facepalm.gif worthy.
  • Thanks for your help
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Good choice. Sparky will be better long term and you'll most likely end up 5/50 with him. I love GP, I have 4 and 5*, but it's highly likely you'll end up with a 5* Skill champ you'll put ahead of her. T4CC is where the decisions get slightly harder. 3 T4b's are pretty easy to come by now, if you are active and in a good ally you'll have 3more in about a week.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    smorganism wrote: »

Sparky is one of the absolute top-line champs in the game, while Gwenpool is barely worth taking to Rank 4, awakened or not.

Ummm how about no. I don’t know where you’re getting this idea that she’s unworthy of rank 4 but that’s just crazy talk.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

smorganism wrote: »

What the...... somebody needs some educating.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5AQALwuwV-s
    I’m here to help.