**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

SHOULD I R3 5 STAR MAGIK

The title explains the question already. Should I?

Comments

• Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Make her rank 5
  • Options
    iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81
    She is unawakened
  • Options
    Bud i can't take her to r5. Im not at that stage. I'm only coming up to my first r4 5 star
  • Options
    Bud i can't take her to r5. Im not at that stage. I'm only coming up to my first r4 5 star

Magik is basically the best non-dps champion in the game. Conplete Lock Down and sizable Sp2 Damage
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

Magik is basically the best non-dps champion in the game. Conplete Lock Down and sizable Sp2 Damage

Mayyyybe. She is definitely worth r4 unduped. I wouldn’t r5 until duped, but I doubt u are anywhere close to that.
  • Options
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

Mayyyybe. She is definitely worth r4 unduped. I wouldn’t r5 until duped, but I doubt u are anywhere close to that.

To be fair r5 is still half a pipe dream away for me. However most DPS champs can shred even at r3-r4 with more technical champs needing the extra push but greatly benefitting from it
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,529 ★★★★★
    I would say yes.
  • Options
    Ok guys thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    if you already have the 4* duped r5 version, she is better then the r3 unduped 5* IMHO
    otherwise she is really solid
  • Options
    Chris9Chris9 Posts: 17
    If she is awakened take her all the way up bro!

Power control champs (especially those that gain power themselves via mystic dispersion) are still useful in every mode of play - especially All or nothing which is coming to AW and even RTTL
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Totally worth R4 even if undupped. She is still a great attk champ with total power control (provided you invested in MD mastery).

Anyway, with so many ppl bring Blade to AW, she is no longer a great AW boss. There are better boss than her like Modok, IMIW, Medusa, Domino, GG, etc.