**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Free Players: How Far Have You Come

2»

Comments

• Killer_SwitchKiller_Switch Posts: 18
    Wow many F2P players here!!!

Yeah I am a F2P too, i have been playing for 2.5 years playing(when kamala khan was first introduced in the game however how long was that lol) . Never put a dime in the game, the first year I spent most of it in a horrible alliance with my friend so it slowed down my growth A LOT so I wouldn't count the first year lol. I have defeated every challenge in the game but LOL. I have no endurance for grinding in arena, I consider t4b arena too much 😂😂 right now I have 4/55 SL and GHulk and currently 200k gold away from r4 my hype so you can say I got 3 r4s and the shiny 6* DPX and Karnak lol. It always gave me great feeling clearing all the content in the game even though I am too small for it, I can still remember clearing the batista quest with r4 4*, I have cleared the collector with a team of r4 4* and only one r5 at the time, but when i clear those quests those rewards helped me grow A LOT. I never bought any awakening gems but I awakend 4* SL AA vodoo GP BW(pre nerf) Medusa ronan thor and sparky (can't remember anymore champs lol) and I still have cosmic and skill awakening gems and 100 5* generic sig stones . I don't see it challenging anymore with those bosses in AW, I can solo all the bosses in AW and have a kill bonus, r4 5* or not (I even like to try bosses with 1 link up) , vodoo is nice as he nullifies Medusa furies or GP who get ability acuuracy so she wont get stunned both of them are very helpful with so many bosses btw, I completed act 5 but didn't explore it yet, and didn't explorer act 4 too (so still have space for 1 more r4 lol) because I am too lazy to complete the story mode lol. I have every rare title in the game given when clearing quests (so I don't have the champ of valahala and other arena related titles) and that is me, I am 250k rating now because I am not comfy upgrading champs that I won't use lol.

The game is beatable without money, just needs to practice
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Does 99% FTP count? I love this game and don't mind buying in like I would any PC or Console game. So I bought the Gifting Badge ages ago and then later on that $1 crystal. But that's the extend of my spending. I've never bought any special offer, so I'm a 1-time buyer and now FTP

Anyway, I'm over 400K now with 2 R4 5*s and the leader of a 14mil alliance. Not too shabby :-)
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Everything 100% including LoL
    Closing in on 900k rating
    Playing since game few months out of beta
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    FTP besides 20$ in 3 years but don’t understand how you can beat LOL with limited item times FTP unless you were to save up thousands of units. I’ve never attempted LOL btw

I’ve got R5 5* , 3 R4 5* and 2 6*
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    SuperFarz wrote: »
    Some saying that they are F2P and summing up how little that they bought doesn’t make you F2P. A true F2P remains as 0$. Not taking away some solid rosters I seen come by though. For me I started around the time dpx came out. 470K and all 100% except LoL ( 3 paths done and will start a 4th tonight). 1 5/65 and 5 R4. Undecided on who take to 5/65 next.

it doesn’t make you better than anyone. it just means you are patient with saving your units. F2P “minimizing” is not a thing. Their not saying completely f2p.

I’m not f2p, but since I’ve been playing I average on giving kabam .01 a day instead of .00

I think a lot of f2p ppl just say they are as well..
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    So I see that there is confusion on what I meant when I said F2P. Essentially I meant what you would expect, those who have spent $0.00 on this game. However, I also realize that there is little difference between those who are 100% F2P, and those who have spent a few dollars on random deals (that $1 deal was tempting). Either way I enjoy seeing where everyone is at and now I feel challenged to 100% LOL as a F2P.
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Saiyan wrote: »

AW I take path 1 for the power gain stuff as I have a 4/55 Hawkeye who runs though most days with no deaths (if there's a spiderman on the Unblockable SP1 node up there on node 49 then it's a simple hit them ONLY while parried because I have maxed Pacify meaning I get to a SP1 before they do so power drain from me and no SP1 is ever used).

Great inishgt into Pacify. When they're stunned, does Pacify work on all hits in your follow=-up combo, or only the 1sxt one (and the others power gain as usual?

• StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Been playing for 1 & 1/2 years without spending cash. Never had anything against spending, I'm just a poor person who can't afford it. Uncollected at LVL 60 with 8 R5 4*s & 2 R3 5*s.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    KoiBoy18 wrote: »
    Saiyan wrote: »

AW I take path 1 for the power gain stuff as I have a 4/55 Hawkeye who runs though most days with no deaths (if there's a spiderman on the Unblockable SP1 node up there on node 49 then it's a simple hit them ONLY while parried because I have maxed Pacify meaning I get to a SP1 before they do so power drain from me and no SP1 is ever used).

Great inishgt into Pacify. When they're stunned, does Pacify work on all hits in your follow=-up combo, or only the 1sxt one (and the others power gain as usual?

It's actually the Petrify master not Pacify by bad. All hits get the reduced power as long as they are stunned. All you gotta look for is the level of Limber mastery they have. If they have 5/5 Limber then you'll only get 2 hits in which is fine, parry, 2 hits, parry, 2 hits, etc, etc until dead. Them having less Limber means more hits cuz the stun last alittle longer. It's quite the useful mastery in AW and AQ when your champ doesn't have more utility (and even when they do). Once done right, 100% of the time you will get to a bar of power before they do (Once there's no power gain of any kind) and trust me, that's VERY useful to have in AW.

Pacify also works great when you can stun the enemy. Vs Magik for example it's great, the 30% reduced chance for her limber to work if she's stunned when she gets a bar of power can really make the difference. It's a 30% chance she won't activate it and another 30% chance if she does, you take no damage. You can actually see it in effect vs someone like Electro.

They aren't the best masteries in game but when they are useful, they are a game changer (like that Unblockable SP1 node where can cost resources).
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    2 years of play. Became uncollected last month. 270k rating. 4200 prestige .Haven't spent a penny and never will
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    @Hammerbro_64 dude I'm an Uncollected Player, and a Paid Player, and you have better champs at higher levels than me
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    SuperFarz wrote: »
    Some saying that they are F2P and summing up how little that they bought doesn’t make you F2P. A true F2P remains as 0$. Not taking away some solid rosters I seen come by though. For me I started around the time dpx came out. 470K and all 100% except LoL ( 3 paths done and will start a 4th tonight). 1 5/65 and 5 R4. Undecided on who take to 5/65 next.

it doesn’t make you better than anyone. it just means you are patient with saving your units. F2P “minimizing” is not a thing. Their not saying completely f2p.

I’m not f2p, but since I’ve been playing I average on giving kabam .01 a day instead of .00

I think a lot of f2p ppl just say they are as well..

Don’t quote me on stuff I don’t say. I never compare myself with everyone. Everyone has a right to play the game how they want. I never assumed I am better or my way of playing is the best option. I just call people out that say they are F2P and then spend a minimum somewhere. Their choice, but that’s not F2P.....
  • I have never spent any money on the game purely due to me living in a 3rd world country and the stuff is pretty expensive when converted back from dollars.

I have been playing for just over a year and i am almost level 60. My rating is over 200k and i am also the leader of a very strong alliance which i did not create but i was nominated.

I feel free to play guys put in alot more effort and time into the game and Kabam can surely commend us as well as we are the ones keeping it going. Money just makes it happen faster.
  • Valeron2004Valeron2004 Posts: 19
    edited July 2018
    Played for about a year.....Haven't spend a single buck. I have 6 5* but all bad ones.
    3rvy4njpmpn6.jpg
    uw647q2sopux.jpg

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Started in May last year and fully F2P. 380+k rating and have 22 5* with 2 (duped Magik and duped Quake) at rank 4. Also got 1 6* (Angela) and will get another next week.

Have fully explored Acts 5.1 and 5.4 so far. Waiting to rank up 5* Morningstar before tackling LoL.
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    im a free to play player too playing for almost 3 years now took break for a year in between i just reached 230k rating.Finished Rol,RTTL,LOL(not touched yet),just completed act 5 not explored,looking forward too explore it fully before the release of act 6.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Other than buying gifting badge I’m f2p and always will be.

I have 100% everything in game, have legend tag, 58 5* and 4 **** 6* champs. If you grind enough arena you can afford to buy 5/6 feature crystals every couple of weeks so even got a feet newer 5* champs as well like IMIW as nothing else to spend units on 😂