**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    https://youtu.be/HTOguE5EnII

Jamming and spacing out
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Brian in da HOUSE!
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    gohard123 wrote: »
    I'm sure they'll have it up soon. I get that it's frustrating when you're in the middle of something. Just saying.

Soon you say

Well, that's usually the case, yes. This is quite an extenuating situation.

Your mastery of malapropism is Jedi-like.

No, he's correct to say that. This currently IS a situation, and extenuating merely means to be forgivable
  • Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 88
    Hey, if the Forum Mods couldn’t go on a Skype with Brian, he’ll just have to come to the forums! Heya banana man!
  • FilmsauceFilmsauce Posts: 82
    Still don’t know how to change this spidergwen ;(
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Oh, just as a heads up- The login servers for the forums aren’t operating correctly, returning a 502. I’m assuming this is linked to the server issues, as those (on occasion) return to the Kabam account sign in page when trying to reconnect, and then disconnect.

This happened when mods are talking too much about beer and liquor. Even the website got drunk. LOL.
    Today is an extremely ridiculous day with this game and this company! The quality is down the drain!
  • ShadowReptileShadowReptile Posts: 93
    Good night guys. Thanks for staying in contact with us tonight! That was a nice improvement that i hope to see continue regularly in the future. I’m still pretty bummed that cause of my schedule i’ll have no chance to try and grind for Goldpool thanks to this outage. 9000+ units trying to dupe him with only a ticket to try arena. Feel let down but at least you guys really upped your communication
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    BrianGrant wrote: »
    I love how Brian grants stream was 2 hours of him doing things other then playing the game

Mentally I was grinding. 4-stars are about to come off cooldown again

I missed the live stream so I'm watching it now. I got so excited when you started talking about playing a link to the past. If only man. .... if only
  • iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81
    P.S. I am now LIVE!!!!
    Brian reference lol
  • BrianGrant wrote: »
    I love how Brian grants stream was 2 hours of him doing things other then playing the game

Mentally I was grinding. 4-stars are about to come off cooldown again

Brian! Nice to "see" you!
    Good night guys. Thanks for staying in contact with us tonight! That was a nice improvement that i hope to see continue regularly in the future. I’m still pretty bummed that cause of my schedule i’ll have no chance to try and grind for Goldpool thanks to this outage. 9000+ units trying to dupe him with only a ticket to try arena. Feel let down but at least you guys really upped your communication

Sleep well, don't bother to check the game in the middle of the night. Judging their quality, it will be another 12 hours. Get your rest.
    P.S. I am now LIVE!!!!

Nice try, BG! ;P lol
  • 85_widereciever85_widereciever Posts: 85
    Just out of curiosity why was the maintenance message switched from emergency to scheduled @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    The issue is the Google servers. They tried to save a few bucks and forfeited availability and reliability.
    Just out of curiosity why was the maintenance message switched from emergency to scheduled @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_

working as intended?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★

We aren't certain, and we aren't able to change it back. I think everyone realizes it is NOT scheduled, we've been super clear about that.
    @Ad0ra_ I'm feeling so depressed I need my arena back. Must grind!!!!!
    Interesting, thanks for the response
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Damn guys has it been down all this time? Wanted to continue my grind for MODOK but thanks to the mods for communicating with us!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    This post is awesome. The servers are down (not awesome) but I think it’s fair to say this is quite the bonding experience for both players and Kabam employees :)
    Emergency plus scheduled equals at least 12 hours ....
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53
    edited June 2018
    Hey mods!
    Thank you for interacting so positivly, it really means a lot.

One quick question,
    When assasain assignments first launched there were some issues that prevented players from completing new quests as they showed complete already. We missed out on several of them as a result.
    No one from kabam has commented on the thread about this issue in about 3 weeks.
    I was curious if this impact is still being discussed internally or if once the bug was fixed if it was decided to move on and act as though it never happened?

I only mean this post to be fair and direct and not angry.

Thank you for your time.

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
    edited June 2018
    Damn guys has it been down all this time? Wanted to continue my grind for MODOK but thanks to the mods for communicating with us!

Great you get the communication, but what info did you receive, other than NOT knowing the reason, NO ETA, and can't change the scheduled maintenance msg? Pls do share, thanks.
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ when deciding compensation do you guys ever consider what you would want on your account, or realize that your kinda giving yourself rewards in a way haha
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Filmsauce wrote: »
    Still don’t know how to change this spidergwen ;(

This post helped me learn just tonight how to do it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/77558/why-is-there-a-pic-of-spidergwen-as-my-profile-pic-and-no-way-to-change-it-i-can-find-anyway#latest
This discussion has been closed.