**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gift ideas from Kabam for ‘Emergency Maintenance’

14567810»

Comments

• I’m so amused by this dicussion, due to the fact I was reading it because once again the game was down for emergency maintenance today. I’ve been in a cadre of Members that have played together almost since MCOC was started. We are all frankly disgusted with the many issues that have occurred as of late. The topic of this thread about the game being down 10hours is certainly an issue, but it’s just a small piece of hay compared to the many straws that are breaking the camel’s ( Player community’s) back.
  • JohnwickBHJohnwickBH Posts: 10
    they wont give a damn thing stop crying noobs
  • zombieallenzombieallen Posts: 4
    I'd kind of like a 4* Modok since I would have had him if not for the outage. Just barely missed him.
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    Personally I feel like 2 days is more then enough time for a decision to be made. I won’t be making any purchases going forward until an announcement regarding this is made
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    6* generic awakening gem obviously.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Proper compensation should be things normally unavailable as well.

*4- level 4 Single champion revives for AQ/AW
    *4- level 4 team health potions
    *4- 30% boosts
    *4- level 4 Alliance Quest revives

* 5000 6* shards
    * 5000 5* shards
    * 4000 4* shards

*10- Energy Refills
    * 200 units

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Legit If there’s not a generic AG for July 4th or in this compensation...I’ll be a bit disappointed with Kabam
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    I could use a new car
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Just wondering if we are? Cause back before netmarble purchased kabam we used to...
  • Twisted_cookieTwisted_cookie Posts: 27
    What I see is bad communication. Tomorrow is mid week. Wasn't it said that it would be in the beginning of the week?
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    edited July 2018
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Based on the amount of downtime over the past year, problems with game play, crappy sharing of information, etc. etc. etc.:

1 X 6* Hero Crystal
    1 X 5* Hero Crystal
    1 X 5* Awakening Gem
    1 X Black Panther Chest of units
    1 X 1,000,000 gold
    1 X Rank-down ticket for 3*/4*/5* (all three)
    A whole bunch of 40 and 60% champion and team revives
    1 X plan on how Kabam will improve their infrastructure, player communication, support, etc.

I know this may sound like a lot but honestly this is nothing compared to the frustration the player based has dealt with and would go a long way with appeasing fans of the game and get us playing more (and let's face it, spending more).
  • TheIronSpiderTheIronSpider Posts: 29
    Stuff that iron spider we all had to wait the same time so we should all get the same rewards no matter what level I say 5* generic 5000 5* shards or a fully formed 4000 4* shards and a 4* generic awakening gem some t4 basics and 2 t4cc of each class+ 3 t1 alpha.

C mon, u posted a comment that said that lvl 35+ players should receive 1 fully formed 5* crystal so u can’t say anything either. Also, I understand we had to wait the same amount of time but ppl who haven’t played the game for too long would have insane rewards
  • ShadowBlade075ShadowBlade075 Posts: 126
    All my other posts we unrealistic
    Everyone will receive
    3000 5* shards
    1000 4* shards
    2000 4* shards
    1 4* marvelious crystal if they are level 40 or above
    And some Alliance health and revive potions and some normal health and revieve potions
  • TheIronSpiderTheIronSpider Posts: 29
    All my other posts we unrealistic
    Everyone will receive
    3000 5* shards
    1000 4* shards
    2000 4* shards
    And some Alliance health and revive potions and some normal health and revieve potions

Agreed. But if u r uncollected u get a 5* one maybe. If u r below lvl 40, u get 3* marvelous crystal
  • All my other posts we unrealistic
    Everyone will receive
    3000 5* shards
    1000 4* shards
    2000 4* shards

Agreed. But if u r uncollected u get a 5* one maybe. If u r below lvl 40, u get 3* marvelous crystal

What is uncollected?
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    At this point, I think it’s nothing. They don’t even seem to be acknowledging it anymore. It may have been the hosts fault, but come on, give us something.
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    All of this won’t matter if the game’s gonna fry our batteries and randomly break our devices
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Still nothing? This reminds me of when they released the Uncollected arena crystals that should have had the 5* Punisher in them and although he wasn't in the reel or able to be pulled for about the 1st 24 hours. Despite promising compensation they did nothing from memory. Or at least I don't remember receiving additional crystals. As per their standard M.O. promise to look into it, wait for anger to die down and then pretend it never happened....
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Hey everyone, the big time compensation has been released to let everyone know what there getting......some that had a wishlist better not read the compensation package.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

An announcement has been posted with information regarding the compensation for the recent game downtime. You can check it out here.
This discussion has been closed.