**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gift ideas from Kabam for ‘Emergency Maintenance’

Comments

• Options
    TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I would be fine with a 4 star generic gem
  • Options
    MC2707MC2707 Posts: 29
    I just want a few thousand 5* shards
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    i want a 2* iron man infinity war and i'm cool
  • Options
    caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Just give everyone a free 6* crystal and we will call it even
  • Options
    username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    With 6* champions it wouldn't hurt in the least for Kabam to compensate us with 4* and 5* Awakening gem and rank down tickets. At least a couple of 5* and a couple of 4* rank down tickets.
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Grinding in the Goldpool arena isn’t happen now so how about everyone that got a golden ticket just get a 5* Goldpool. Or if you want to have some fun with it give us all a 4* Goldpool and have him mention it since he said there’s no other levels of him.
  • Options
    insanegleeinsaneglee Posts: 39
    a 2* particle pym crystal
  • Options
    cruiz2101cruiz2101 Posts: 5
    Maybe you could hook me up with some gold for Pokemon thanks.
  • Options
    BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    edited June 2018
    I'm not greedy. My compensation would benefit everyone.
    Just fix the game. No bugs. No glitches. No lag. No connection issues. No bs payouts.
    Just fix the game and all will be fine
  • Options
    TheOmen81TheOmen81 Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    I get that everyone wants ‘gifts’, but the kind of resources Kabam gives away just don’t apply evenly across the content. For some of us a couple revives and a energy refill doesn’t get back what we really lost - Time. The number 1 thing that myself and my alliance could use is an extra day for AW matchmaking this round. The time the contest was down cost us the chance to match a 3rd war this cycle. This could cost us the opportunity to progress up a Tier in AW before Season 3 starts, thus affecting our multiplier and end game resources. That is what is at stake with this maintenance. Refills and crystals, that’s a distraction. I would like extra time to prepare for these changes in AW War Seasons. Maybe even give us an extra week or two and release those new maps so that we can practice before bleeding out units and pots to keep up?

Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    30 min aq timers forever. MAINTENACE will never stop, gice 30 min timers. Stop trying to make aq and aw harder...Its alerady a chore, if Kabam want to add bs content just do in dungeons.

Also units and more glory rewarded. Glory should be rewards in aw as well, since we all use it to stay alive in aw.

• Options
    Longshott44Longshott44 Posts: 3
    I think we need a four star generic opening, at the minimum.
  • Options
    EevoEevo Posts: 32
    Kabam Gift Us Is Fix Game
    4* Hero Crystal
    5 Premium Hero Crystal
    5 Energy Refill
    5000 5* Shards
    5 X Force Crystal
    500K Gold
    1.5K Units
    Is Good Kabam Gift Us

I’m still tryin to assess whether this is a joke or not, I get it for the arena grinders (I got screwed over myself and probably won’t get my champ) but come on man... I hope that’s not really an expectation or you’re going to be sorely disappointed

• Options
    DeDankDestroyerDeDankDestroyer Posts: 26
    Saif_Aion I got one from a prem.. . . U might wanna try ur luck
  • Options
    EevoEevo Posts: 32
    The main reason we want this LVL of compo is because the only other time the game was down this long was the 12.0 update when it was down for a full 8hrs and that was planed all this has shown most of the community is that kabam has put way too much content in the game to keep the big boys happy and they have overtaxed the server's.
    Which is now affecting everyone hope you guys are happy

It was actually down for a full day during the Punisher 2099 event quest as well. It wasn’t their fault, they didn’t even know how bad the situation was, it was an issue with google servers and they made a very good point of communicating this.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Compensation isn’t just want you personally want or need, it should be comparable to what would have been gained but cannot be. This could be AQ crystals, even though points will be way off for the week for those that don’t 100% due to this.

You didn’t miss an awakening gem, you didn’t miss t2a or t4cc. Those shouldn’t even be suggested. I just want AQ to be fairly sorted, and 30 minute timers aren’t cutting it. A few energy refills due to the lost time working on event quests and whatever else they feel like throwing in.

Unfortunately they can’t reset AQ due to their coding. I’m guessing zero timers for the day isn’t possible either. But you guys better talk internally quickly and productively. It’s not been a good week, month or year for you guys...
  • Options
    JemanjiJemanji Posts: 30
    I would personally appreciate x3 rank down tickets. Possibly even class catalyst crystal or 500 4star shards and 1000 5star shards please kabam. Many thanks.
  • Options
    Longshott44Longshott44 Posts: 3
    There is really no excuse for not compensating its customers, when the game is down hours. That is time we can't grind in the arena, time we can be in AQ & AW. I don't have a problem with the servers going down, I get that happens. But Kabam provides a time sensitive service, and it cannot ignore that this issue greatly affected the opportunity entire portions of the Globe had to compete it its Arenas, Quests and Wars. Proper compensation must be given, and not a gimmick crystal with 98% chance at a two star, Champ that we already have. Like a said we need a 4 star awakening gem at the minimum.
  • Options
    J_ROD1985J_ROD1985 Posts: 6
    It's b.s. for how long the maintenance took
  • Options
    FeverdragonFeverdragon Posts: 23
    - 10 energy refills
    - 10 high lvl health pots
    - Several AQ/AW health pots/revives
    - Free AQ map completion rewards for anyone playing an AQ map we were just in.
    - Free AW “winner” rewards for everyone who played an AW map during the long outtage.
    - Next weeks worth of AQ to be free no matter what the map lvl.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Eevo wrote: »
    Kabam Gift Us Is Fix Game
    4* Hero Crystal
    5 Premium Hero Crystal
    5 Energy Refill
    5000 5* Shards
    5 X Force Crystal
    500K Gold
    1.5K Units
    Is Good Kabam Gift Us

I’m still tryin to assess whether this is a joke or not, I get it for the arena grinders (I got screwed over myself and probably won’t get my champ) but come on man... I hope that’s not really an expectation or you’re going to be sorely disappointed

I would like that list. That list is perfect for 5+ hours of maintenance
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I would love all of below:

2 of every t4 catalyst
    1 of every 4* awakening gem
    5000 5* shards
    a crystal which has increased chance at a 4* modok to make up for modok arena

For me this is perfect or just give a duped or regular MODOK I racked up 1.25 mil points and I went on a road trip today after game went back up :(
  • Options
    I think I dont really hav any problem with it but this might do it
    500x 5 star shards
    200x 4 star shards
    2x Energy Refill
    3x Team Heal Potion Lvl 3
    3x Team Revive lvl3
    2x Premium Crystals
    thats all :))
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Thinking logically and not being abusive like 90% of the people here, I believe that Kabam should make AQ free for the rest of the week and ad another Goldpool arena (give everyone their Gold tickets back) and basically make this current Gold pool arena an extra. I don't think the MODOK arena is something that is really worth crying for. I think this is fair. (keeping in mind the changes they are making to AQ in our favor)
This discussion has been closed.