**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whats new

slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
Well down for another 1/3 of a day lets see if kabam actually cares what people think of it or will we all get a free lvl 1 health pot and 2 gold crystals and a premium hero crystal as an im sorry we have wrecked everyones aq and aw and still gonna change aw maps to hit loyal players in the wallet (ie wallet wars season 3)
And im reading alot of boycott stuff on the 4th july to show kabam that they need to start listening and not just chasing money.
I doubt will happen as everything is harder to get, champions get silent nerfed and dexterity and parry are always way off, we used to get good im sorry gifts like rank downs and other goodies and monthly calendars used to give alpha shards or t1 alphas and even t4cc now ya get a 3* champ (useless) and a t4bc for signing in daily for a whole month.
So my question is really does kabam actually care what the members think? I think not and its dissapointing