**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Mephisto or 4* Ghost Rider?

I only have 3 t4 mystic catalysts and am on the fence about ranking up a 4 star to R5 or a 5 star to R3. Mostly interested in building the best team for end game content and questing. I have 5* Blade that both have synergies with. Please leave comments.

5* Mephisto or 4* Ghost Rider? 26 votes

5* Mephisto
57% 15 votes
4* Ghost Rider
42% 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    EevoEevo Posts: 32
    Mephistos blade syn is trash, GR covers alotta mystics PLUS every other villain in the game, far more useful and easier to dupe tbh. Plus GR is an AQ/aw god
  • Options
    Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Meph is a beast himself and adds a good synergy. Meph can never die in any quest if played properly. He also gets infinite incinerate and insane power gain if timed correctly. Don’t rank a 4* over 5* meph.... even if it’s gr lol
  • Options
    I have to say Mephisto
  • Options
    UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    Thanks guys. Any other thoughts? GR is duped, Mephisto is not. I also run a 5* Iceman, 5* Luke Cage, and 4* SE Spider-Man (duped). Iceman will also synergies with GR which also makes it tough. I just don’t know much about Mephisto and it seems like GR is thought to be a better champ, especially with Blade.