**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

AQ focused alliances

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
Are there any AQ focused alliances out there? Every map 5 ally I've seen looking for members have AW as the main objective. I'm not too interested in getting too competitive with war, as in I'm not out to dump items into it etc. I'm active with no problem participating in war and can clear paths without much trouble, not a boss killer by any strech though. Basically I'd love to find an ally who's main objective is AQ on a higher tier map with war being secondary. I love the core of my current ally but I need to earn some t4cc and unfortunately we're just not active enough anymore to get it done.

Comments

• WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    Hit me up on line - WHOzR4GE
  • EevoEevo Posts: 32
    I’m looking for one as well. 5x5 that doesn’t give a damn about war. ee21727 if this sounds like your alli, I can show you my roster and we can go from there.