**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Modok cuttoff expectation?

How you guys thinks for 4* modok arena due to the server maintenance yesterday. Hope kabam reduced the cutoffs

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Kabam is no where related to cutoffs. It all depends on how much everyone has scored. Since the outage was global, it affects everyone although for those whom it was active playing time will be affected more. Since they have already decided to assess and give a compensation, it all comes down to your luck if you were affected more than the others. My prediction modok around 2.6 million.
  • gouse1424gouse1424 Posts: 22
    edited July 2018
    @Anurag1606 2.6mil enough for modok? I don't think so. I thought more than 3mil
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    gouse1424 wrote: »
    @Anurag1606 2.6mil enough for modok? I don't think so. I thought more than 3mil

If you already achieved 3 million that's great. Try to keep on doing it till the timer ends. Good luck.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol he asks for predictions cutoffs and then when someone gives it he says “I don’t think so”. Then why you asking me expert? Lmao.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'm hoping the outage keeps the cutoff low. I've been grinding like crazy today...
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I'm hoping the outage keeps the cutoff low. I've been grinding like crazy today...

I missed out on quite some grinding because of the server being down and I went on a road trip sometime after it came back up had no time to grind
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It was out between 1-9pm for me yesterday, so lost most of the day for that.

Managed to bust out 3m today to add to what little I was able to do yesterday.