**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Modok Arena

Comments

• Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Wonder if its all screwed up cause of that goldpool 1 time arena......
  • vgatto42vgatto42 Posts: 1
    just over 35ebquej1jd9.jpg
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Apparently M.O.D.O.K. broke their servers again......
  • An_Asian_1An_Asian_1 Posts: 58
    k3aguc1og5qk.png

Lol I started 1 and half month ago tho so I may be in beginners bracket
  • ApkillypsApkillyps Posts: 50
    mk6gwdua6son.png
  • Kabam just call it screwed and give everyone with a rank rewards a 5* crystal
  • TIKTIKTIKTIK Posts: 1
    m3vm3fxyx147.png
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    Kabam just call it screwed and give everyone with a rank rewards a 5* crystal

No thanks. I’d rather not get a 5* Kamala Khan. Now, if they gave us a 5* MODOK, I certainly wouldn’t complain.

The least someone could do is give us a bloody update at least.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If it’s not out by 11pm, I’m just gonna go to sleep sand check tomorrow
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    It is all smoke and mirrors. They are hoping we forgot about the MODOK arena so they won’t have to give out the prizes.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Sakic19 wrote: »
    It is all smoke and mirrors. They are hoping we forgot about the MODOK arena so they won’t have to give out the prizes.

Not gonna happen.
  • HYAGHALHYAGHAL Posts: 34
    I did the MODOK Arena and until now I did not receive any awards how will this be? first the system falls now I will be without receiving premise poxa sincerely the discouragement the times of playing .... very annoyed poxa made a score to get the hero and it seems that I will be without anything again sincerely it is very discouraging
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I expect to be mailed a 5 star, 5/65. sig 200 Modok for having to endure the traumatic process of waiting for my arena rewards :angry::angry::angry:
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    the rewards are coming people..it might not come when you want it but it's on the way..I rather Kabam "fix" what's going on to prevent it from happening to future arenas "hopefully"
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    It is the unique endless spinning circle, copyrighted and patented by Kabam
    joke aside, long ago same thing happened to Joe Fixit arena
  • Darklord60Darklord60 Posts: 31
    Well he is designed for killing 😂 😂 😂,, MODOK the servo killer now is he kabam 😂 😂 😂
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    Same I haven't got rewards yet and it's been 7plus hours
  • BrutalrulesBrutalrules Posts: 51
    Kabam Vydious Hey We So Long Waiting Modok Rewards We Want Your Team Fix This Arena Basic Or Gift Us
    3* 4* Arena Boost
    850 Units
    400K Gold
    4* Hero Crystals
    10K 5* Shards
    10K 4* Shards
    20K PHC Shards
    20K X Force Shards
    Please Fix This Problem With Arena Basic M.O.D.O.K
  • BrutalrulesBrutalrules Posts: 51
    We Waited For Rewards
  • Darklord60Darklord60 Posts: 31
    Pretty much lhipeu0mn306.png
    Why I'm waiting is because I think I may get him 😂 😂 😂
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    @Brutalrules yes kabam please fix the issue or lag. Thanks
  • LumpDeChumpLumpDeChump Posts: 68
    Bear3 wrote: »
    Oh my god... people don’t need to keep posting they don’t have it yet. Obviously there’s a delay on modok arena rewards... it’s happened before... unbunch your undies and relax. They’ll be along once it’s sorted. Geez I think the situation is crystal clear.. doesn’t take a mod to clarify this. Lmao.

How bout this. You don’t like the complaints, scroll your own Bear bottom past them. Clearly this is a Mod tagging event:

1. Little to no communication
    2. Recently had a serious server issue
    3. The rankings are seriously twisted.

Your whining about us whining makes you a whiner. So 🤪
  • Andro_18Andro_18 Posts: 7
    Haven't got mine as well... still waiting tho
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    Going on 10 hours since this Arena ended. This is worse than the 8 hour “Server” maintenance.

Can we get some kind of update other than “We’re looking into it”?
  • Slade25Slade25 Posts: 4
    Where's my modok z0hmdp91cssz.png